• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

At last !

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5280

Which is fine...Until no or few experience players join them and then when they do try to lead a tribe they get shut down and attacked by experienced players and then their vilified as bad leaders and or tribes
Ah Im not fussed about how other view me. I care about how my tribe members see me. I'm giving a go and hopefully it works. If not then oh well. I'll just try again, and again, and again

DeletedUser2615

Ah Im not fussed about how other view me. I care about how my tribe members see me. I'm giving a go and hopefully it works. If not then oh well. I'll just try again, and again, and again
That is the spirit steely :)

DeletedUser4932

But lets be honest.What leaders are still around? and arent tied up in current worlds
You
Sister sledge is lurking somewhere
Chunks is a new leader - Arundel
Crazymonkey usually doesnt lead - Arundel
Titus isnt joining new world
Games got a lot of experienced players.But nobody wants to lead

Aye Crazymonkey is the games best leader what you talking about
if his in your tribe always give him leadership rights its always worked for me.

DeletedUser4271

Aye Crazymonkey is the games best leader what you talking about
if his in your tribe always give him leadership rights its always worked for me.
Do you give him your storm troopers too? feelsbad for monkey

DeletedUser3087

"Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got the dues in life to pay
I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody sin
You got to lose to know how to win"

Hope you guys and gals have fun... And just because you haven't been a leader before doesn't mean people won't follow you, perhaps you might be the best leader ever to grace the game of TW2. Never doubt yourself or your abilities :p

"Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got the dues in life to pay
I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody sin
You got to lose to know how to win"

Hope you guys and gals have fun... And just because you haven't been a leader before doesn't mean people won't follow you, perhaps you might be the best leader ever to grace the game of TW2. Never doubt yourself or your abilities :p
B2: "did you hear something B1?"
B1: "Yes B2 "
B2: "It sounded like JD is coming back."
B1: "That it did B1"

B1: Where's our king?
B2: Idk
B9: I think the commander is coming here
BA7: I think he's around the corner
BB2: No just me
AA8: Your dark dominion. Has corrupted Dundee. With the swing of my hammer, i'll end this misery!
BB8: Pathetic mortal scum, in this dimension your hammer has no power over me! Now, kneel before your emperor. KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD!!!

DeletedUser5331

Nah, there are some leaders that actually don't do that. Its just dumb to win easily by recruiting all the 'good' players. You rarely see worlds with players having 20+ million or even 50+ million bash anymore, since its usually such a stomp. I had someone brag about being Rank 2 on a world with 200+ villages, having 0 bash and only nobling barbs. Got insta nobled on a new world because the guy didn't know how to build troops. Just so cringe to see people getting top 10 in worlds with <20 mil bash and thinking they are good players.
I mean, it could also be that the player based have been so much reduced that the wars end very quickly even if there are good fights. Ofc players had much higher bp if you are comparing back when the game had what, 10 times more players on each server?

I mean, it could also be that the player based have been so much reduced that the wars end very quickly even if there are good fights. Ofc players had much higher bp if you are comparing back when the game had what, 10 times more players on each server?
On en50 we had about 4 good tribes and the battles laster for a couple of months. The player base isn't too small for a good battle, but it is much smaller than before.

the player base has been reduced true. but It's mostly the merging thats damaged the fighting. not that which causes it. And often if one side has a extremely good exchange the other will crumble and not fight back. Leading to reduced bash from those fights.Then you have the fact in tribes theres 10/15 on the frontlines constantly while others sit and build sim city. and do the bare minimum to not get kicked from a tribe