• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

At last !

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date
That would depend.Will Jhin and his cohort come and ruin the world like theyve done on arundel and past worlds? Or is there going to be actually somewhat even competiton?

DeletedUser2615

I welcome Jhin and all good leaders to join and make this a world to remember

? Jhin isn't on A world. Jhin tribe is a mockery of his name. Not a tribute.
Tomato Tamato

Basically what i am worried/expect is that the majority of experienced players will jump into one tribe and bully the newer and smaller tribes that form with the remaining players as apposed to 2/3 + tribes of equal size fighting

DeletedUser2615

If we get some good leaders then this will not happen so fast

Tomato Tamato

Basically what i am worried/expect is that the majority of experienced players will jump into one tribe and bully the newer and smaller tribes that form with the remaining players as apposed to 2/3 + tribes of equal size fighting

Nah, there are some leaders that actually don't do that. Its just dumb to win easily by recruiting all the 'good' players. You rarely see worlds with players having 20+ million or even 50+ million bash anymore, since its usually such a stomp. I had someone brag about being Rank 2 on a world with 200+ villages, having 0 bash and only nobling barbs. Got insta nobled on a new world because the guy didn't know how to build troops. Just so cringe to see people getting top 10 in worlds with <20 mil bash and thinking they are good players.

DeletedUser2615

Yeah any very active players are welcome. And past OWN players are very welcome. But I am hoping we get lots of leaders who resist merging like asmodeus has said.

I have learnt and decided now that if a world if full of weak leaders, I will not try to artificially keep the world going but instead just finish it asap.

Yeah any very active players are welcome. And past OWN players are very welcome. But I am hoping we get lots of leaders who resist merging like asmodeus has said.

I have learnt and decided now that if a world if full of weak leaders, I will not try to artificially keep the world going but instead just finish it asap.
Well, i was part of OWN and OTA on 51 though i left that world in favour of playing on en50. And Asmodeus. I agree, no merge to win would be good.

DeletedUser5280

I will be jumping into this world to try my hand at leading from the start. I am one of the leaders of what was OWN in EN51. Hope for some good competition from everyone, yourself included PF

But lets be honest.What leaders are still around? and arent tied up in current worlds
You
Sister sledge is lurking somewhere
Chunks is a new leader - Arundel
Crazymonkey usually doesnt lead - Arundel
Titus isnt joining new world

Games got a lot of experienced players.But nobody wants to lead

DeletedUser5280

But lets be honest.What leaders are still around? and arent tied up in current worlds
You
Sister sledge is lurking somewhere
Chunks is a new leader - Arundel
Crazymonkey usually doesnt lead - Arundel
Titus isnt joining new world

Games got a lot of experienced players.But nobody wants to lead
Then its time for new leaders to step forward :)

Then its time for new leaders to step forward :)
Which is fine...Until no or few experience players join them and then when they do try to lead a tribe they get shut down and attacked by experienced players and then their vilified as bad leaders and or tribes