• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna argue against your excuses/complaints. Yep, I farm when my troop queues are full. And the villages with troops duh! And you can farm barbs and the little 50 pointers, it's free 1000/each resource depending how big the little villages are; besides its easy to preset 100 lc/hc to each. We still have plenty of barbs because some of us dont like to share provinces :D

DeletedUser1682

i used to play on W2... does anyone know what happened to my old tribe, TCG? im curious to see how things played out since i left. I assume they merged with BBK after we were warring for a little while before i left.

DeletedUser

close, however, there was no "merge", we consumed them and took a few people that might be of value.
If you known BBK soo well, you would know that we would never merge :3

DeletedUser

sushiman700;n30798 said:
I'm not gonna argue against your excuses/complaints. Yep, I farm when my troop queues are full. And the villages with troops duh! And you can farm barbs and the little 50 pointers, it's free 1000/each resource depending how big the little villages are; besides its easy to preset 100 lc/hc to each. We still have plenty of barbs because some of us dont like to share provinces :D

I already spend an hour+ doing daily queues. I'm not going to farm 27 100pt villages to get enough for 1 coin. At this point, barbs are much better to be conquered than farmed.

DeletedUser

To all you AoW members who aren't in the top 5 or 10 players in your tribe.....

You are all just meat shields for the top players. For all their massive number of villages, they seem to just let 120 village players die without support. They have known for months that we were going to wipe him from the map, yet, when we finally started, nothing but poorly defended mixed villages.

5 players in a row that we just walked over and got zero support. Think about who you are aligned with.

DeletedUser

To all you AoW members who aren't in the top 5 or 10 players in your tribe.....

You are all just meat shields for the top players. For all their massive number of villages, they seem to just let 120 village players die without support. They have known for months that we were going to wipe him from the map, yet, when we finally started, nothing but poorly defended mixed villages.

5 players in a row that we just walked over and got zero support. Think about who you are aligned with.

Since I'm currently ranked 34th in my tribe, I am assuming that you're also addressing me. Unfortunately, I am not convinced by your attempt at demotivating our members. Sorry.

I know you're doing allright up there in the North. It's quite a hassle maintaining multiple fronts when the whole world is against you (and surrounds you from all sides, to add to it). Especially with quite a bit of inactivity in certain areas. So good job on that, I suppose. I'd be happy to go up against you guys but battling at two tribe fronts at a time is more than enough for me right at this time :)

Talking about other fronts... I haven't heard much from TW lately. What happened to their seemingly unlimited self confident bantering? Might it have something to do with that shameful drop from rank 3 to 5 in a matter of days? I hope you guys appreciate us vaccinating your core areas from that nasty obollo virus...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

ROFL
They only dropped because TAW and Kings merged. Thus catapulting kings past them. And HNE simply passed them, in my opinion they are pretty close to equal tribes. BBK and Kings are near te same point wise. And AoW, you are about on the same level as...let me see... Never mind, that would be unfair for TGA. ;)

So when you go at another tribe, stop for a second before you press the sabotage button and actually look what has happened around you.

DeletedUser

So TW lost one spot to a merger, and one spot because of the total annihilation of GraphiX. That's still one spot too many and it means HNE are doing far better than TW despite the latter's talk about conquering the world with two fingers in their nose. It's ironic that GraphiX was among those who talked all big. We outlasted him, as we will the rest of TW.

And FYI: pot, kettle, black as you should also be more informed before talking smack about me. I never initiate sabotage against anyone unless the other starts first. Maybe you should check with your friend Junglist about that. He seems to keep close track of sabotages against your tribe, seeing as he keeps sending us these rediculous mass mails about them.

By all means keep believing that sabotage is all we do, I don't mind being underestimated.

DeletedUser

Your people have broken the sabotage truce many times. Dont get mad at us.
And as for my comment, that was not neccesarily aimed at you, it was aimed at the other people of AoW

And as for TW, maybe you have beat graphix. That does not mean you beat TW. as vawlk said, they have just trampled 5 of your players. Do the math.

And your comment on your inactives, i have a suggestion. Kick them! Lets see how many points you guys ACTUALLY have

Good Day,
Lllooolll65

DeletedUser

Since I'm currently ranked 34th in my tribe, I am assuming that you're also addressing me. Unfortunately, I am not convinced by your attempt at demotivating our members. Sorry.
Simply speaking the truth. No need to demotivate when my armies are doing that for me.

I know you're doing allright up there in the North. It's quite a hassle maintaining multiple fronts when the whole world is against you (and surrounds you from all sides, to add to it). Especially with quite a bit of inactivity in certain areas. So good job on that, I suppose. I'd be happy to go up against you guys but battling at two tribe fronts at a time is more than enough for me right at this time :)
It wouldn't be so hard maintaining multiple fronts if your core players used the resources of 1000s of villages to help you defend the front lines. But instead, they simply mass mint coins so they have the nobles ready to noble your villages when you quit out of frustration. Ask Gerdopoulus how that is going. I am sure he is screaming in your forums right now.

Talking about other fronts... I haven't heard much from TW lately. What happened to their seemingly unlimited self confident bantering? Might it have something to do with that shameful drop from rank 3 to 5 in a matter of days? I hope you guys appreciate us vaccinating your core areas from that nasty obollo virus...

Boredom. not enough people willing to play the forum game. We are moving forward though. The 5 players in my area have absorbed 100s of AoW villages in the last month. Unfortunately, the pace of this game is so painfully slow that it will take years to get anywhere...and to be completely honest, we'll all probably quit out of boredom before then. This game is nothing like TW1 was when we ruled. It is a bastardized everyone-gets-a-trophy-just-for-playing snails pace PTW cash grab.

DeletedUser

. . . . . . .

Shal i assume that since Therapy? Hasnt replied to my sentence (do the math), shall i assume that his math skills are on the same level of turtledog, when he was still here?

DeletedUser

. . . . . . .

Shal i assume that since Therapy? Hasnt replied to my sentence (do the math), shall i assume that his math skills are on the same level of turtledog, when he was still here?

Sadly it seems that all you can do is verbally attack people at a personal level. I do not feel the need to reply to someone who likes talking other people down and brags about his tribe's achievements while his own contributions in this game are... well... quite unimpressive. If not nonexistent. Consider this my last reply to you.

DeletedUser2111

You can come visit my area if you like. On another note I did enjoy eating up that last member who was a council member, I give appreciation to Gerdo for holding out longer than the others have to date. Which is longer than a day or two from the start of the attacks. All I know is his profile text was pretty good for before we hit him, now.... yeah it does not hold much ground.

By all means keep believing that sabotage is all we do, I don't mind being underestimated.

I will say this I do not know your way of playing the game so I cannot say if you are being underestimated or not until we run into each other. However from the players of AoW I have run into there has to be something there first in order to underestimate something. (( do not take it as an insult to you, if you read it that way, it is mostly meant for those that I have had the pleasure of encountering so far ))

It's ironic that GraphiX was among those who talked all big. We outlasted him, as we will the rest of TW.

I do not know if other members of your tribe would agree with this comment, I for one know you have not outlasted me and will probably not once the end of this world comes.

Boy I feel like I am picking on therapy, but just read through the whole thread and wanted to comment on some of the more recent posts. I would comment on turtlegod but last i checked he is gone.

DeletedUser

Boy I feel like I am picking on therapy, but just read through the whole thread and wanted to comment on some of the more recent posts. I would comment on turtlegod but last i checked he is gone.

That's allright. At least you're being respectful about it, unlike some others. I'm looking forward to meet you in battle at some point in time. I hope boredom will not overcome either of us before that happens, though.

DeletedUser

i think you have misjudged my intentions, my intentions were originally to defend TW. My other comments were directed at your tribe as a whole, and the last one was more directed at turtlegod instead of you.

and as for my acomplishments, i have acomplished maybe not as much as you. I have to be internally nobled because i am having computer problems and just too busy :(

DeletedUser2111

I need to speak on this again as this time it is the beginning of this that I want to address. Thus far Stanley has never once sent a nuke at me, now I am receiving only sabo attacks from him on one of my newly taken villages from Gerdo. I would rather he sent his nukes at the village so I could get some defensive bash points as they seem to be a right pain in the butt to get high up compared to offensive bash points which seem to spike from wiping one village..

For the most part up to this point AoW usually attacks in my area instead of sabo attacking everything, this is the first time I have actually received sabo attacks first before at least a few nukes.

DeletedUser1023

Therapy? Dear tribe,

Here is an official announcement that the transfer from AAW to AoW has been finalized. This means that as of now, everyone who is still in that tribe can be freely targeted and nobled; they have proven not to be active enough to make a simple transfer.

However, there are two players that are NOT to be attacked, these are D K. and flipper455. They will stay in the tribe for a few more days to give us a chance to take out as many villages as we can before finally disbanding the tribeto join our ranks.

So, if you see any AAW player (except these two) near you and you would like to secure their villages: now is the time.

Happy hunting!

Then to those who came over from AAW to join us:

Welcome!

Please keep in mind that you are now part of the number one tribe in this world, and we (the council, and the whole tribe) expect you to act like it. This means that you're expected to be both active as well cooperative towards your neighbours. You are to actively help out those in need and if all of your villages are in a safe area (that is, completely surrounded by blue villages) you are to relocate to one of the fronts as soon as possible. We have fronts with The Hunnic Empire in the north, Boy Better Know in the east, Tribalwar in the south and west and some lesser tribes, so take your pick, or ask the council or post in the forum if you're not sure where to go.

Take note: Your activity will be monitored. If you become inactive for over a week, you will be considered free game to be internalized. This is not a threat, but a necessary tribe policy in the sense of security of the tribe. We allow no unsafe zones within our ranks that can potentially be penetrated by the enemy. Furthermore, simply sim-citying will not be allowed. You will take part in offensive operations and you will send your carefully built defensive troops to help out those who need it.

If you leave for a couple of days (for holiday or work-related things) please contact the council so we will know not to internalize you for the time being. Also ask those around you to keep an eye on things, maybe send some tripwires to your villages.

That's all for now. For questions, contact any of the council members. Other than myself, these are:

Ivain
D K.
Executioner1
Shaddow1201
Cihuahua
samuelcae
Powerlord
Hassiki

Now, as a simple test to see if you indeed are active enough to even simply read this mail, your first job is to reply to it (this also goes for those who have been in AoW for a longer period of time). One simple reply will do, what you post doesn't matter. It's simply a tally. Enjoy your time in AoW!

Thank you for your attention.

Therapy?

Looks like a dictatorship in AOW - no wonder some members are getting hot under the collar....

DeletedUser

Aww you beat me to it! Speaking of which, how do you have 9 council members and no distinct leader? Normally when you have an odd number on a board/council, SOMEONE gets the deciding vote :) That in itself, makes the council pretty much useless other than to advise the person in charge on the different options! just saying!

So that's a second vote for dictatorship! And they never in the end ;)