• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser1152

I thought Turtle stopped on the forums because everything he had wrote was pretty much shut down. And of course, he would try to argue back and being shut down again. I guess too much pride to admit he is wrong so why not just not post anything on forums would be the other option.

And I am not sure about SEU merging into AoW, but AoW has merged numerous tribes that were supposed enemies. BBK has already destroyed 3 tribes that fought against us. The very notion of out "merge" is not that same as AoW. SEU and BBK were on somewhat friendly terms and we have never had hostilities towards one another. What is wrong with some players in a tribe we had friendly diplomatic relations with joining us? It is not like we did what AoW did numerous times and merged players from enemy tribes to form one superpower.

I would also like to know whether AoW is poaching some top players of opposing tribes or if those players reached out to AoW first. Checking tw2stats, I have seen a couple players from tribes that have marked AoW as enemies jump ship to them. Anyone want to fill us in on this?

DeletedUser

RaiCadis;n25934 said:
I would hope that another player of AoW would get the facts straight.

I got the facts straight. I'm afraid you mistook the comment you quoted from me for an accusation of merging. I merely stated that we handpicked a few SEU players and that you guys are doing the same. It has nothing to do also with my earlier mention of the rumor that you were merging. You have stated here that this is not the case. So that takes care of that rumor.

I will try to be more clear for you next time.

As for Turtlegod, personally I prefer his silence. Without meaning to be disrespectful, his presence here hasn't done much good for our tribe's reputation, in my most humble opinion. Not that I much care for what anyone thinks of our tribe, though. I know how we're doing and what some of our members are capable of. That's good enough for me.

Also, this does not mean that I am in any means a "formal" representative of AoW. I am part of AoW, yes. But my opinions are my own and not necessarily a reflection of that of the tribe or its leadership. So I would advise you not to take my words as such, if you'd like not to appear stupid here in this forum. I am merely posting here because I'd like to put an effort in reviving this boring forum.

Lastly, I am also not your errand boy nor Turtlegod's personal messenger. If you would like to relay a message to Turtlegod, you may send him a mail ingame or through this forum.

DeletedUser

There is nothing to talk much.
BBK was promised to keep 40 members, because they are pride to do that.
Now, they are basically taking refugees.
There is huge different between tribe hugger and sit down after war.

Few points,
1. We are pride that we never take any refugees.
2. T.F merged, BBK taking refugees, TW merged, so they have no position to talk about merge or tribe hugger.
3. RaiCadis, if your tribe had friendly relationship with SEU, it means your leader lied to me. He proposed a peace agreement and He recommended that we moved on SEU together.
Therefore, I only see stories on this thread, nothing are facts here.
4. I have been reading this thread all the time, some stories are fun. There is no right and wrong in any wars. Only winner and loser. I will not lie for a game LOL.
5. We never merged with out big wars, It will happen again soon. If you are taking refugees, please don't make up stories.

I have questions for you all,
what's the winning for you?

To me, winning is not about conquer the world
It is about meeting good players and people you can trust, I keep their skypes.
I always enjoy to help to build a tribe in new world.
If you still don't understand tribe merge, it will happen one day to your tribe and you will get it.
Today, Only -K- and TAW never merge.
It is fun to see those merger and refugee taker to call other tribe hugger.

DeletedUser

Hello Turtle God, be aware when taking in SEU players, remember how many spies you took on last time.
Remember they like us better then you.
Boy Better Know.

DeletedUser1152

Therapy?
Just wanted to say that your notion that BBK is doing the same thing is wrong because we have never merged anything together. You comment saying saying how BBK does not like AoW because of merges then referring to SEU and BBK tells us that much. So as you have just said yourself, BBK has still not undergone any merge so please to not try to imply such things with your statements.

@TurtleGod
I just wanted to point a few things out because you are making up statements that are not false. Under your idea of what tribe merging is, then I admit, -K-, TAW, and BBK have already undergone a merge. If you would be kind enough to look at Shield, remember when they had 200 members and were in the top 5? What happened to them? Well lookie here, our three tribes pressured the tribal huggers and mass recruiters called Shield which resulted in their fall. And of course, their notable players were added to our ranks as we saw promise in some players as Therapy had said so with SEU before. But you know what, maybe you are right, I do not understand a tribe merger because BBK has never gone through one. All we have done is pick out notable players from a tribe that shared our beliefs. We are not like AoW who practically took every single active player in numerous tribes that met a small requirement.

Then the notion that BBK accepts refugees or what you may think "tribal huggers" is absolute rubbish. AoW has already attacked BBK before. Why would someone want to seek protection from a tribe that AoW already has their sights on? Those players that joined us are just continuing the wishes of their tribe that is now falling apart. Some would like to join the superpower while others (that joined BBK) wishes to continue what SEU could not continue. I also hope that you realize having 40 or 49 members is not that different. At certain stages in the game, tribes undergo a bit of change. In that case, adding a few more potential recruits does not mean we are going back on our word. Out word was that we would not mass recruit. At the time 40 members was ideal. Add a few more and you are talking down on us because of that. Turtle, please now...

Turtle you have yet again chosen to withhold any proof. If you do not wish to talk through your comments logically, then show some proof. Otherwise you will be shut down every single time. If you ever noticed, BBK has never taken any SEU villages unless those players went inactive in which BBK was given permission to take those players out. When I say BBK and SEU were on friendly relations, that means we have never had any hostility towards us. Now I am not that bright, but what would you pick: If you tribe is falling apart, would you join the tribe that is destroying that tribe or would you join a tribe that has shown no hostility and even helped you out a bit? Well depending on ones loyalty to their tribe, the answer should be obvious.

Now I would kindly like to tell you Turtle that restating comments but in larger font and a different color does in fact not prove your point. It just makes you look ridiculous. It is like when a child does not get what he wants, he yells louder. I hope this would not be the case for you because you will just be proven wrong time in and time again.

DeletedUser

RaiCadis;n25997 said:
Therapy?
Just wanted to say that your notion that BBK is doing the same thing is wrong because we have never merged anything together. You comment saying saying how BBK does not like AoW because of merges then referring to SEU and BBK tells us that much. So as you have just said yourself, BBK has still not undergone any merge so please to not try to imply such things with your statements.

@TurtleGod
I just wanted to point a few things out because you are making up statements that are not false. Under your idea of what tribe merging is, then I admit, -K-, TAW, and BBK have already undergone a merge. If you would be kind enough to look at Shield, remember when they had 200 members and were in the top 5? What happened to them? Well lookie here, our three tribes pressured the tribal huggers and mass recruiters called Shield which resulted in their fall. And of course, their notable players were added to our ranks as we saw promise in some players as Therapy had said so with SEU before. But you know what, maybe you are right, I do not understand a tribe merger because BBK has never gone through one. All we have done is pick out notable players from a tribe that shared our beliefs. We are not like AoW who practically took every single active player in numerous tribes that met a small requirement.

Then the notion that BBK accepts refugees or what you may think "tribal huggers" is absolute rubbish. AoW has already attacked BBK before. Why would someone want to seek protection from a tribe that AoW already has their sights on? Those players that joined us are just continuing the wishes of their tribe that is now falling apart. Some would like to join the superpower while others (that joined BBK) wishes to continue what SEU could not continue. I also hope that you realize having 40 or 49 members is not that different. At certain stages in the game, tribes undergo a bit of change. In that case, adding a few more potential recruits does not mean we are going back on our word. Out word was that we would not mass recruit. At the time 40 members was ideal. Add a few more and you are talking down on us because of that. Turtle, please now...

Turtle you have yet again chosen to withhold any proof. If you do not wish to talk through your comments logically, then show some proof. Otherwise you will be shut down every single time. If you ever noticed, BBK has never taken any SEU villages unless those players went inactive in which BBK was given permission to take those players out. When I say BBK and SEU were on friendly relations, that means we have never had any hostility towards us. Now I am not that bright, but what would you pick: If you tribe is falling apart, would you join the tribe that is destroying that tribe or would you join a tribe that has shown no hostility and even helped you out a bit? Well depending on ones loyalty to their tribe, the answer should be obvious.

Now I would kindly like to tell you Turtle that restating comments but in larger font and a different color does in fact not prove your point. It just makes you look ridiculous. It is like when a child does not get what he wants, he yells louder. I hope this would not be the case for you because you will just be proven wrong time in and time again.

Sry, don't have time to read all of these.
We merged after wars, and this happens to SEU and AOW, but you guys decide to take some refugees and call us tribe hugger.
Look at Shield, it has nothing to do with BBK.
If you want to know more about sheild, talk to -K- instead making stories
Forum doesn't need proof , because it proofs nothing.
I see a lot of stories here.

Please don't need more stories for SEU and BBK relationship, because it is totally different than your leader's mail to me. Which means one of you are lying.
Like I said, BBK can't call us tribe hugger or merger anymore, because you choose to take refugees or "merged with SEU".
Taking refugees are worst, and you still try to make up stories for it LOL.

Today, -K- and TAW are only two tribes that can call us that.

DeletedUser

I thought I made myself quite clear that with the remark you quoted from me did not mean to imply that you merged, and that it had nothing to do with my first post in this thead. My apologies. Next time I will try to take into account that your reading skills are around second grade level.

DeletedUser

AOW merging the world together lol
We all play the game however we wish to play the game, I have nothing against you merging all the time, it just makes for entertainment.
And sorry for raining on the parade and stopping your merge with SEU.
Haters gonna hate etc.

DeletedUser

junglist;n26019 said:
AOW merging the world together lol
We all play the game however we wish to play the game, I have nothing against you merging all the time, it just makes for entertainment.
And sorry for raining on the parade and stopping your merge with SEU.
Haters gonna hate etc.
LoL, I only reply when ur member start talking about tribe hugger when u are taking refugees.
Some people always judge others when they are doing the same.
Agree, Haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n26021 said:
LoL, I only reply when ur member start talking about tribe hugger when u are taking refugees.
Some people always judge others when they are doing the same.
Agree, Haters gonna hate.

One mans trash is another mans treasure. However in this case, they were all players you wanted that said "NO".

And all our players get vetted. So good luck getting a mole inside BBK.

DeletedUser

junglist;n26023 said:
One mans trash is another mans treasure. However in this case, they were all players you wanted that said "NO".

And all our players get vetted. So good luck getting a mole inside BBK.

In this case, I didn't even ask them to join.
Please discuss with RaiCadis , before he makes up more stories and keep calling us tribe hugger or merger.
LOL

DeletedUser

Even though this is a discussion about semantics I'm glad to see the activity back to the forum so keep it coming guys!

TaW loves mergers but we never get invited to the party :(

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n26026 said:
Even though this is a discussion about semantics I'm glad to see the activity back to the forum so keep it coming guys!

TaW loves mergers but we never get invited to the party :(

LOL, they always like me to say something.

I just say something that sometimes i don't even understand myself and it will get activiy again

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n26024 said:
In this case, I didn't even ask them to join.
Please discuss with RaiCadis , before he makes up more stories and keep calling us tribe hugger or merger.
LOL

He is free to say as he wishes TurtleDog ;-)

DeletedUser1152

Therapy?;n25850 said:
Which brings me to another thing: BBK I thought you guys didn't like AOW so much because of their continuous merging? What's this I'm hearing about SEU and BBK then? ;)

Therapy I hope you realize that this comment implies you think BBK likes merges and so we are hypocrites. Even if you did not mean that, the very way you phrase this implies otherwise.

And I will say this one last time seeing how Turtle is yet again ignoring common logic. The players BBK has accepted from SEU are not refugees. If that were the case, then AoW has also accepted refugees or are forcing players to join them or die. Those that do not are considered refugees. Also a refugee is someone seeking protection and join a tribe so that their enemies can not lay a hand on them. In this case, SEU is falling apart but those players are not seeking protection as some SEU players that joined AoW have maybe wanted. So those SEU players wish to continue the fight. They do not seek protection and so they are not classified as refugees. If some SEU players feared AoW, then they would have joined AoW which then would make them a refugee.

DeletedUser

RaiCadis;n26082 said:
Therapy I hope you realize that this comment implies you think BBK likes merges and so we are hypocrites. Even if you did not mean that, the very way you phrase this implies otherwise.

And I will say this one last time seeing how Turtle is yet again ignoring common logic. The players BBK has accepted from SEU are not refugees. If that were the case, then AoW has also accepted refugees or are forcing players to join them or die. Those that do not are considered refugees. Also a refugee is someone seeking protection and join a tribe so that their enemies can not lay a hand on them. In this case, SEU is falling apart but those players are not seeking protection as some SEU players that joined AoW have maybe wanted. So those SEU players wish to continue the fight. They do not seek protection and so they are not classified as refugees. If some SEU players feared AoW, then they would have joined AoW which then would make them a refugee.

Taking refugees are taking refugees, you don't really need a long story to explain it.
This is just a simple game, you don't need probaganda, and no one is ever right or wrong in any wars.
I just ignore all fallacy and ur common, because it is best way to deal with troll.
When you talk about common logic, you are trying to mean your story and fallacy are common logic.
Refugees's definition will never change, even u make up a story and use a lot of fallacies.

DeletedUser

RaiCadis;n26082 said:

Maybe you should look back a couple of posts and see which part of my text you quoted earlier, then carefully read again my explanations. And hopefully then you realise that I corrected myself. Countless times by now because you can't seem to read and keep insisting that I still claim that your tribe merged. Why am I even writing this? I'm sure you still don't get it after reading this. Ironically I keep trying to explain to you that I agree with you in this matter. SEU broke, we picked a few members, you picked a few members. There's nothing else to it.

DeletedUser

Just an idea, but maybe we could merge are tribes?
Seeming how we are such matey mates ;-)