• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion, are you able to run ingame sims? Coolnite7 has ignored my message for help.

DeletedUser486

daman12457;n24714 said:
ScienceReligion, are you able to run ingame sims? Coolnite7 has ignored my message for help.
What did you need?

Just because I think it is interesting, approximately:

AoW has 5,930,446 points worth of inactives. 618 villages.
TW. has 3,255,547 points worth of inactives. 340 villages.
TF. has 1,604,320 points worth of inactives. 167 villages.
BBK has 520,388 points worth of inactives. 54 villages.
-K- has 1,978,188 points worth of inactives. 206 villages.
AAW has 1,590,482 points worth of inactives. 165 villages.
SEU has 1,093,689 points worth of inactives. 114 villages.
TAW has 396,224 points worth of inactives. 70 villages.
TCG has 1,058,000 points worth of inactives. 110 villages.

Aaaaand because I am lazy, rather than count how many villages worth that comes to; I just divided by a modest 9600 points to get an idea of noble counts required just for cleanup:

AoW - 618 villages.
TW. - 340 villages.
TF. -167 villages.
BBK - 54 villages.
-K- - 206 villages.
AAW - 165 villages.
SEU - 114 villages.
TAW - 70 villages. (the only one I bothered counting)
TCG - 110 villages.

Respect goes out to BBK for their tight grip on activity, and TAW for keeping the lowest member count in the top 10 and holding the highest ppm. I'm curious to see if AoW has the activity, will power and determination to stay on top of inactives whilst continuing their current wars, or if they will begin to fight the downward spiral that comes from the pressure of holding that rank and staying on top of activity as we are so used to seeing happen in the original tribal wars.

DeletedUser1023

Can anybody shed light on why a post highlighting proof of a conquer of a village (-31 loyalty) remained in the possession of AoW was deleted? I think its in everybody interests to know the truth that AoW keep their villas even when nobled.

Issues like this have previously been corrected (http://forum.en.tribalwars2.com/foru...he-village-bug) why not in this case?

Issue resolved with help from the devs/mods - always appreciated guys - keep up the good work.

DeletedUser1152

Yatogami;n24715 said:
Respect goes out to BBK for their tight grip on activity, and TAW for keeping the lowest member count in the top 10 and holding the highest ppm. I'm curious to see if AoW has the activity, will power and determination to stay on top of inactives whilst continuing their current wars, or if they will begin to fight the downward spiral that comes from the pressure of holding that rank and staying on top of activity as we are so used to seeing happen in the original tribal wars.

Why thanks Yatogami. In a matter of fact, BBK lets in quite a few players merely because we believe half of those players will eventually go red. Once they hit red, we internally noble them. If you checked our tribe changes in tw2stats, BBK has never actually had a real member leave the tribe. (Ignoring all the bugs), every player that has left were kicked once we mainly finished internally nobling them. Anyways in the next few days those inactive villages will be reduced by half.

You know, if every tribe removed their inactive players, I would think there would be another shift in powers. Oh and not to mention, we should analyze the bashpoints of each respective tribes to see their true worth. I would guess AoW's bashpoints mainly consist of say a third of their tribe at best. And I am not sure how some of the players in AoW that are in the top 25 have less bashpoints than myself (and I do not even have that much).

DeletedUser

Can anyone in AOW tell me how to use offensive troops? All I ever see them do is sabatoge.

DeletedUser1023

Internal nobling is the likely answer!

Good to see we are also not doing too bad on that list, and we continue to take care of those issues as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser

How's this going guys? I don't play this world but it's been an interesting read.

DeletedUser1023

Thanks for your interest General, I can't speak for AoW, but they do seem to have gone very quiet. At the moment we seem to be stuck in a pattern, they sab our villages, then we take their villages. Its slow progress but at current rate they'll eventually run out of villages to sab from - they don't actually seem interested in fighting for villages, they seem to be happy to let us slowly eat through them, albeit using their 'strongest' weapon of sabotage as a 'deterrent'. We keep trying to educate them on what a 'noble' is and how to use them, but they appear to be slow learners, the sabotage button is obviously much easier to click. On current progress we'll be Hunstoppable!

DeletedUser1152

Attila I do not want to ruin your ambitions but The Holy Roman Empire (HRE) may be stopping you. Pope Leo might want to discuss some affairs with you.

Anyways enough jokes aside seeing how BBK has already crushed the Holy Roman Empire, I was wondering how AoW deals with their inactives. They have players with 700k points having no point growth for weeks. And it appears that AoW has not touched much of their larger inactive players. As Yatogami has pointed out, AoW has about 6 mil points of inactivity. That is just an absurd number. The Architects of War while building up their kingdom may have forgotten to build a gate or close that gate in a matter of fact. Great architecture the tribe has but as history has shown, if a kingdom leaves the gate open, then they are doomed to fall.

DeletedUser

sushiman700;n25028 said:
Can anyone in AOW tell me how to use offensive troops? All I ever see them do is sabatoge.

I'd like to thank you guys for introducing me to this new thing called "offensive troops". It takes some getting used to, but I've tried it out a little and it seemed to work pretty well. 15 villages in three days and as a result, SEU in pieces. Which brings me to another thing: BBK I thought you guys didn't like AOW so much because of their continuous merging? What's this I'm hearing about SEU and BBK then? ;)

DeletedUser

The fact is, Froddo tried to force the tribe to merge into AOW, which as far as I am aware is still happening.
BBK has just extended an offer for would be members to apply for us, if they do not want AOW.

It seems more players than we want to take on do not wish to move into AOW.

DeletedUser486

Therapy?;n25850 said:
I'd like to thank you guys for introducing me to this new thing called "offensive troops". It takes some getting used to, but I've tried it out a little and it seemed to work pretty well. 15 villages in three days and as a result, SEU in pieces. Which brings me to another thing: BBK I thought you guys didn't like AOW so much because of their continuous merging? What's this I'm hearing about SEU and BBK then? ;)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but SEU has been a shadow of it's former self since AoW formed and recruited from the tribe.

DeletedUser

AoW has seen many mergers that's for sure. I will not deny it nor have I ever liked it. But honestly I have no recollection of the tribe being formed from SEU members.

DeletedUser1023

Ladies and Gents - post number 1 on this thread discussed tribal hugging culture, and it still stands. I cannot understand the issue, they can't stack. they can't snipe, why is everybody else encountering issues as we continue to steam roller?

DeletedUser

Therapy?;n25872 said:
AoW has seen many mergers that's for sure. I will not deny it nor have I ever liked it. But honestly I have no recollection of the tribe being formed from SEU members.

I don't think he said it was formed from SEU members.

DeletedUser486

Therapy?;n25872 said:
If I remember correctly, AoW was formed initially from GoW and HoM, and then recruited from SEU. AoW then merged in GlU, and as far as I can tell anyone active enough to accept an invite.

DeletedUser

I'm formerly from HoM. Like I said, I personally don't have a recollection of recruiting from SEU during that time. But I wasn't in a leadership role or involved in any other way in picking up recruits. I also had my own agenda to follow. I have a small group of players around me that I have worked very well together with so I just made sure we all ended up in te same tribe to continue just that. Other than that I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the situation so you might very well be correct.

In any case, the current situation with SEU is this (as far as I know). It took me and a small group of AoW members about three days to make Syzygy quit, leaving the tribe in disarray and them basically surrendering as a result. Froddo indeed wanted to merge the whole tribe, but we did not agree to that and handpicked a couple of players. Some of which I do not agree to, because I don't see them being of any value. But it's not up to me. Although I did manage to convince them to take a smallish player in, someone who was basically the only guy who really put up a fight even under the pressure of many fake attacks, and with the little resources he had he could sometimes fend me (us) off. I see potential in him, since he succesfully sniped my nobles and surprised me a couple of times with swift tactics. If we help him grow a bit he will be a formidable ally. I think there's nothing wrong with respecting someone's skill and utilizing it, even if it was a former enemy. Though some recruitment choices AoW made are dubious even to me. As a result, massive inactivity as you all very well know. But oh well.

Anyways, I'm trailing off...in any case BBK is probably doing the very same thing at the moment. Tell me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser1152

Therapy?;n25920 said:
Anyways, I'm trailing off...in any case BBK is probably doing the very same thing at the moment. Tell me if I'm wrong.

The SEU players joining BBK is completely different than the numerous merges that make up AoW. Please note for instance, AoW + AAW consists of practically 5 times as many members currently. SEU has not even bothered merging into BBK, thus why some of SEU members have jumped over to AoW. At the moment, I would say the same amount of players from SEU have joined BBK and AoW. If BBK would like to do something similar to AoW, we would have to completely absorb tribes equaling 100 more members.

Also AoW has consisted of numerous merges in order to claim dominance in the core of Bastille. This means numerous tribal huggers have joined in AoW merely because they are the current ranked one. In this case, SEU players that are joining us because they do not want to be a tribal hugger. Instead they want to play a game of war as it should be.

I would hope that another player of AoW would get the facts straight. But instead, the definition of a merge needs to be reconsidered. AoW was formed by numerous players in the top tribes coming together. The "merge" that you refer to is that SEU is falling apart so their players will be scattered. If numerous players from SEU move on to different tribes, then I am not sure about you but I would consider that being called "moving on". "The ship is sinking so we better join a tribe that shares our views". But I guess that would be a ridiculous notion so yes SEU did "merge" into both AoW and BBK (if that makes you happy).

Anyways sorry for the sarcasm, but I am so use to reading what TurtleGod has been saying. Seeing how he has disappeared, I guess you are the new representative of AoW. I would hope that the new representative would not make themselves look foolish with the lack of facts as TurtleGod had done so, but please do not think BBK is like AoW. Oh and tell Turtle it was much more fun talking to him.

DeletedUser

I agree that neither case should be considered a merge, more a tribe scattering and its players finding some new people to work with. However, having also been in AoW from the very start, I also do not recall any SEU being merged into our tribe at the time. Indeed, our leaders did recruit a bit heavily, but do not think that because of this all the players in the tribe are huggers and poor players. I have had first hand experience in seeing some of our guys in action and it works like a charm haha.

Hopefully Turtle will come back to these forums, if not only to lighten it up and get some posts rolling again. I have noticed that no other world has an active external forum either, but ours was the go to in terms of activity, although ever since Turtle stopped posting it seems a bit dull and empty... I realize I have not been updating the maps very often but someone else could also help me out in that field in order for us to keep track of changes more easily? =)