• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Young, never gone past 500 villages and spend a lot of time in tribalwars, your abilities as a psychologist are similar to those you proven to have at maths and recalling troops in previous posts (close to 0), one more thing out of the list, let me suggest you once again to try karaoke, something tells me you might find your vocation there. Thanks for considering me young though, compliments are always welcome.

- You said I'm your sabotage target because I sent a threatening message, I just did just prove in previous message that's not possible as I was already receiving sabotage attacks before I sent that message. I have to admit there are chances of you being the 1st time traveller ever, as such new inventions are normally tested on chimpanzees before trying them on humans. But that's not the most possible theory, so your explanation on that is false/wrong, and that's why I asked you again and will keep asking. Considering the fact that I was already being a mass-sabotage target before sending that mail, if not personal vendetta, what's the reason for it?

- You can throw as many unrelated information and lies as you want, the 2nd question is still simple and you refuse to answer it, do you admit having used the support tickets system to report several of our players and to get your tribe members to do the same hoping for some lucky bans as those screenshots prove?

TurtleGod;n23031 said:
"If you make one lie, you have to make 10 more lies to cover it up"

How many new lies are you making to try give an explanation to your dirty tactics? I haven't counted them yet, please tell me when you reach 10, you might unlock some achievement.

TurtleGod;n23031 said:
"When you judge others, judge yourself first"

The perfect quote for someone who starts that same post judging me and saying I'm young, inexperienced, spend too much time in tribalwars and never went past 500 villages. Do you even check what you're writing? you are totally incoherent, your arguments seem to be written by a 5 years old and after facts proving your explanations to be false were posted, you still fail to give a credible explanation.

Will you respond to what I'm asking with something that makes sense with the facts posted?

DeletedUser1580

TurtleGod;n23031 said:
Nope I am not:

@Stilgar
Never need to explain anything to you, but I like to chat.
I made a lot of deals with other tribes, and I honored that.
It doesn't matter how your stories are, people have their own eyes.
I really like how you got baited and let us to find mole easily.
Don't have time to do those screenshots or PS pictures for this game.
Your post just shows that you are young and never reach over 500 villages.
Tbh,I spend less time on tribalwars than you:).

I
already tell you that why you are our sabotage target, but you fail to understand.
This game is not about villages and ranks, it is all about players that work with you.
I have my own code, and I am glad that my troops appear in many wars to defend tribemates.
You will never understand, because you don't have your own code.
I will not abuse my council position's power and I don't have much power as you think.
Our tribe is leading by two very success business men and many great people.

I started with w1 in tw if you want to know, and this account will be co-play with 10 people soon as long as it reaches 500 villages.
I still have many great players from tw1 on my skype which won the worlds.
I made a lot of friends after our tribe created first script in Tw1.
For people like you, will always leave the game after 200 villages, because you don't have patient and you just want to draw attentions.

"If you make one lie, you have to make 10 more lies to cover it up"
"When you judge others, judge yourself first"

Arghhh, my eyes.. Too much
Stilgar, I hold you in charge for making one man to throw out so much in one post

DeletedUser

Now that your lack of arguments just confirms you lied in those 2 questions posted previously, we can move on to the next lies:

TurtleGod;n22995 said:
I have seen a lot of people like you in past 6 years and most of them leave the game after 1~2 years.

TurtleGod;n23031 said:
I started with w1 in tw if you want to know,....

6 years experience in tribalwars and you started with w1. So you started playing tw 6 years ago, in 2009, two years after W1 was closed for new members (2007), nice try. Next lie please?

DeletedUser

I started TW1 since beta, but I don't really remember the time.
If i want to lie, i will spend same amount of time like you to dig out datas
Anyway, last reply to you, and thank you for letting us know who spy is

DeletedUser

I just replied to your collection of lies with facts and proves. "I don't remember" is the poorest excuse you could come with :)

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n23295 said:
I just replied to your collection of lies with facts and proves. "I don't remember" is the poorest excuse you could come with :)
The word "trolling" actually comes from a fishing technique in which one casts out bait to catch fish—and that's exactly what internet trolls do.

They use rude statements and other techniques to try to "lure" you into getting angry or responding. Their only goal is to get you angry—just like your sibling used to do when they'd poke you or repeat everything you said. Often, they latch onto powerful individuals, in order to feel more powerful themselves.

DeletedUser

See, that's what doesn't match at all with my posts. I don't care about how angry you get at all, I'm just making sure everyone knows what a dirty player and a liar you are. So you consider yourself a "powerful individual", ROFL Turdtledog, now you're learning to be funny too, congrats man! :D

BTW, you also fail at general internet and forums knowledge (try karaoke, believe me), that's not the origin of the trolling term at all, but I'm not going to let you troll me into that subject anyways ;) google is your friend!

In fact you're the one acting like a troll in here by trying to take the discussion to irrelevant subjects for this thread like your experience in tw or my age and the best of that is you fail completely at it.

DeletedUser700

TurtleGod is showing us exactly how not to win an argument on the internet.

DeletedUser

Turtle couldn't answer me coherently in the other thread. I assume the same is happening here.

DeletedUser1023

Thanks AoW - a moderate stack behind a level 2 wall, plus a few other clears equals over 800k ODA for the cost of a few nukes and the reward of a few villas. Meanwhile sab continues, never seen that take a villa though. I was expecting a fight, not a one way bloodbath. Anyone for a pun? Haven't got one, if I did it would be hunintentional.

DeletedUser

I think my comment is technically on topic(Are things going to get interesting) when I say: "not really"
Forum is like roadkill just laying there on the side of the road not moving, occasionally getting hit again by a lone passing car.

DeletedUser1161

AoW mass recruit is annoying, but too many simcity losers are just letting it stand instead of pressuring the more vulnerable members that are being used as pawns bu the pay to win mexican dog types.

DeletedUser1023

ScienceReligion;n24282 said:
I think my comment is technically on topic(Are things going to get interesting) when I say: "not really"
Forum is like roadkill just laying there on the side of the road not moving, occasionally getting hit again by a lone passing car.

An intriguing statement from a player that put so much into getting villages early on yet seems to have next to nothing ODA, looks like you may be the next static one getting hit by the roadside, only it might be a bus/tank not a car?

DeletedUser486

Attilla;n24508 said:
An intriguing statement from a player that put so much into getting villages early on yet seems to have next to nothing ODA, looks like you may be the next static one getting hit by the roadside, only it might be a bus/tank not a car?
I can honestly say I am jealous of Science's start, it was beautiful, and his lack of bashpoints doesn't come from a lack of fighting. His game here on Bastille has been almost flawless, and he has worked very hard for his achievements.

DeletedUser1023

Yatogami;n24516 said:
I can honestly say I am jealous of Science's start, it was beautiful, and his lack of bashpoints doesn't come from a lack of fighting. His game here on Bastille has been almost flawless, and he has worked very hard for his achievements.

I have to agree, it was something to behold, when I joined he already had already had around 90 villas and was 20-30 villas ahead of his nearest challenger. Just seems be getting dragged back into the field right now. I'm sure he's got more than my measly 16.5k coins, and is probably sat on more than 48 nobles right now.

DeletedUser

Attilla;n24521 said:
I have to agree, it was something to behold, when I joined he already had already had around 90 villas and was 20-30 villas ahead of his nearest challenger. Just seems be getting dragged back into the field right now. I'm sure he's got more than my measly 16.5k coins, and is probably sat on more than 48 nobles right now.

My bashpoints are low because of the amount of 20 point villages I nobled (30-50). As for why I'm no longer in the lead has more to do with taking a month long vacation and not being as motivated to login every day. If you look at tw stats you can clearly see when it was to :D
But don't you guys worry I'm back now.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n24516 said:

you guys should date

DeletedUser

If only I swung that way, I would have found true love!

(this is a very interesting development could it be considered on topic?? :D)

DeletedUser1023

I did mention some penetration in the opening post, so maybe?

AoW have gone a bit quiet? Where's their PnP expert? Has he been censored or perhaps its one of the players we've nobled out already?