• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser1023

As we approach the end of the world, with Kings heading for a deserved victory after making the right diplomatic moves they show their true colours by consistently sabbing in numbers. As if they didn't have a huge advantage in village numbers and troops they resort to the lowest of the low. Poor etiquette if you ask me, but it has been pretty standard for them, should've guessed they want to win dirty.

DeletedUser1023

As we approach the end of the world, with Kings heading for a deserved victory after making the right diplomatic moves they show their true colours by consistently sabbing in numbers. As if they didn't have a huge advantage in village numbers and troops they resort to the lowest of the low. Poor etiquette if you ask me, but it has been pretty standard for them, should've guessed they want to win dirty.

But what it does highlight is players and wannabees, for instance Speedmerchant has never stooped to low levels, but those with no skill (insert several names here) always take the cowards route. Their not even going for churches, just dusting, taking advantage of a poor feature when their own skill levels are low...i.e. gammy yato

DeletedUser486

Once upon a time, there was a Tribe called HNE.
They were once a fierce enemy of a large alliance that dominated the core of Bastille.
HNE covered a fourth of what remained of the world not owned by the dominating tribe AoW. Their ally TW. owned another fourth, whist Kings held their own corner with Kings' ally owning the final piece.
With the very imminent and serious threat that AoW proved to be, each tribe knew the importance of not letting any one front of the core gain ground. So HNE and their ally TW. approximate in size to Kings and their ally, all driving forward on AoW.
Events transpire, that lead to a merge between Kings and BBK. Allies become one. Though approximate size between one alliance and another doesn't fluctuate dramatically.
Rather than what I had expected to happen, that is a merge between HNE and TW whilst both sides continued the fight against AoW, HNE attempted to recruit a large portion of AoW, upsetting the status quo, and when a group from AoW approached Kings with this, Kings accepted this active group from AoW that HNE had been attacking without consequence, yet failing to destroy.
And so the political tides change, and it is clear to everyone how it is changing, so respectfully HNE and Kings end their NAP and take a weekend cool down period to prepare for war.
To cut a long story short, at the beginning of the war, Kings approached HNE for a zero tolerance sabotage pact when it would have mattered, and YOU. SAID. NO.
The end.

n.b I also notice you are running thin on your own inactives to eat, joining TW. soon, then, no?

DeletedUser1023

Are you really that naive or just bordering on plain stupid to believe that in politics things can and often change? The answer was not NO, it was give us time to hold a vote, however it took longer than you wanted and YOU decided that meant no. If you were so hell bent on a non sab pact why did YOU say NO when it was offered a few months down the line? It seems you make up the 'facts' to suit yourself and justify your deceit in most if not all of your negotiations. Even the key AOW guys confirmed you had double crossed them numerous times. THE END

N.B. You guys have plenty of inactives for me to take first

DeletedUser486

As I remember it, you held the vote JUST long enough that when YOUR no came in, it was just in time for a sabotage led op on Kings.
I also remember that YOUR vote held 3 options, when the agreement brought to you held 2 options.
So YOUR politics was steeped in underhanded doubletalk to hold off based on what suited you, ONLY when it would have suited you (that is when Kings proved to be much more capable of sabotage) did you decide, hang on, we had better go for this agreement. Months down the line.

DeletedUser1023

Again, let's use some common sense (although this may be a stretch for some people). Everything is not black and white. Of course there are 3 options, which were made clear to you, although you do seem to have a very selective memory.
1) No sabotage
2) Use the feature as the developers intended - as a tool to assist insertions into enemy provinces where a church does not exist, or indeed to help defend a province where an enemy has managed to place a church
3) Use the feature the Kings way - just dust villages for the sake of it which is just plain cowardly and is often used by very poor players.

DeletedUser486

Lol but in a negotiation, when the side brings the deal to the table of either/or and no middle ground, you either hold the vote as such or counter the offer which would then be denied.
You had no intention of gaining a non sabotage pact.

DeletedUser1023

"Donald Trump has the intention of leading an Anti Islamic war, and the UK had no intention of staying in the EU". Both quotes. Its all propaganda. Whatever you see on the surface is way, way, way beyond your comprehension. You have little or no understanding on how things work, you are a mere puppet being manipulated. "Open your mind, not your behind". Again another quote...