• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

App Server??

DeletedUser

I started playing TW2 on my Android a few days ago, and really like the game. However, when I try to play on my PC, I can't find my city. The EN server recognizes my username and password, but prompts me to select a location for my new village. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

DeletedUser486

Are you sure your account is on the international servers? I don't see rikus78 on any world listed in stats.
Could you possibly be on closed Beta?

Edit: There is a Rikus78 on the server US2, the account exists on neither en or beta servers.

DeletedUser

Not sure where the app defaults you to. I know when I first installed it, and tried to login to my EN account, it was a pain in the ass... Seems your having issues as well. It's unfortunate, hopefully they will release a fix.

DeletedUser

I'm using app for android aswell, and working very nicely. when i opened it, was, by default, setted on my nation server, so didn't recognize my account. once switched to en server, got me in my account.
check the server your android is logged to, and switch same server on pc, surely you will find your account there.