• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

AoW? More like WoW!!

DeletedUser700

I have my reasons for sending the attacks that I did, bud. But yes, I figured that was you supporting your buddy Tenoenar in my back yard.

P.S. I saw reports of you attacking with very small forces against Codect. I looked at a lot of them. Don't forget to practice what you preach, friend. ;)

DeletedUser

Cihuah, I'm also curious to how many people help you run your account? I can't imagine one person maintaining your account at its current level of activity.

DeletedUser

@GraphiX, the smallest force I sent to Codect was 8k strong, there was 1 attack from Ursa Alpha that is the leftovers from the Medic effect which contains the 10% of 16k nuke, but I am just burning that down, yeah I should practice what I preach, altho I dont know where I should suicide burn it since I dont want that paltry force. I am sure you know the reason of me ditching a leftover offense from an offensive village.

@Tribes4ever, its just me. As you grow bigger you will realize what things you need to do that is worth your time. Real Life always comes first here!

DeletedUser

okay... that's why cihuah used 2000 of them in the past few days... because they were completely useless, and he felt like throwing money at this game for fun....

DeletedUser

tribes4ever;n22783 said:
okay... that's why cihuah used 2000 of them in the past few days... because they were completely useless, and he felt like throwing money at this game for fun....

Game is for having fun.
But tribalwars is a very long game,
Sometimes you will get bored and you will do some attacks or funny things.
Some people like to post on the forum to get attentions and some people like to increase their bashpoints.
People have their different ways to have fun.
Questions is, Are people ready to play this game for 3 years?
Keystones,
1. 100 villages
2. 250 villages
3. 500 villages
4. 1000 villages
5. 1500 villages.
6. 2000 villages
and till 3~4k villages .

When u reach 3~4k villages, all of people only have few choice.
End this game with merge or extend this game for another two years.
When u have 3~4k villages, it takes 4 hours to manage your villages. For Tw2, it will take twice time.

DeletedUser

You have to understand him, crowns can't get turtledog's enemies banned and crowns can't buy instant-sabotage, so they're useless for him. He'd not know how to use those rangers, deceivers or instant troops.

DeletedUser

Crowns are useful if you know when to use them and on what to use them for.

DeletedUser700

Cihuahua;n22932 said:
Crowns are useful if you know when to use them and on what to use them for.

You mean like crapping them out to constantly rebuild buildings over and over? From what me and my tribe have seen, you use crowns for everything. Officers in every attack, ranger cards, the works. There's honestly nothing you wouldn't spend money on to gain an edge over other players for. You're the reason good people are quitting this game. You have no honor whatsoever, just buy crown after crown and use them for every possible thing.

I just sent 40+ sabos at your new village in my province to cripple your expansion and your points went UP. You even put up a level 3 church in less than an hour. So you're sitting there crowning building after building because you're terrified of losing one insignificant skirmish.

You're a garbage player. You use crowns to make up for your lack of strategy. Correct me if i'm wrong, but you won't.

p4LWn8E.png

DeletedUser1023

Good players never use crowns, however innogames like crown buying players - go figure? Tbh for what he's spent already, I decided not to and I've nice new shiney Ferrari in the garage.

DeletedUser

On the plus side garpix, you know that someone is spending real money just to stay on pace with you. It's got to be a great feeling to know that someone spent real money to basically fail at the game.