• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

AoW? More like WoW!!

DeletedUser

I spent a good part of the morning checking out screens from AoW's forums, hot off of the presses. To be quite honest, I was absolutely BORED. Nothing in there interesting like there was in the plucky Academy Architects of War forums. Incidentally guys, it's not really so much an academy anyway. It's more like an apprenticeship, except it is full of angry people who don't know what they are doing. Wait a second, that's pretty much an apprenticeship! You guys should totally change the name. I'm giving that to you for free.

Anyway, the coordination of defense appears to be a topic close to everyone's heart. Here's some guy who used a poor man's iterative rip on my awesome nickname lay down some wisdom on the subject of Boy Better Know:

KqsEpZc.jpg

DeletedUser

Here some guy named "maesy" requests some defense after biting way off more than he could chew. Ha ha, I would not want to take Xeen on by myself! That dude is all full up of troopz!! I sure hope he's going to be okay. I also hope for his sake that Xeen is not reading this. Hoo boy.

cZ7FZ8y.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow, I guess people can't even request their own support, they have to get the leadership to do it for them? Maybe some of those guys are inactive? Weird. Of course, maybe it's just because Attilla and Andanted-Largo are a little too much for those guys, and they are kind of embarrassed to say anything. I sure would be, if I failed my entire tribe by being so terrible at a game that really does not require anything but time and a small amount of attention to competently play.

uDNdSrW.jpg

DeletedUser

Awwww.... this one almost made me sad. Mind you, when we merged with LL I had a pretty good feeling that WORMKILLER was nothing but a silly barb-nobling turtle who was unable to handle himself in a fight. I guess I was right. Not to say that he won't be a valuable contributor to the AoW team, though.

FX2m4By.jpg

DeletedUser

Whoops! I guess I spoke too soon. It looks like WORMKILLER did not fill out his forums in triplicate!! Remember AoW guys, if you want any help at all, it is not enough to merely communicate all willy-nilly. You need to make sure that you FOLLOW THE RULES OF POSTING ON THE AOW FORUMS. Also, please do not take screenshots and send them to LogRoller. Pretty harsh Shaddow1201. Oh, by the way, Shadow is actually spelled with only one D in the middle. Middle has two D's in the middle. See the difference? That is free advice from me to you! It's free!

hljDDTN.jpg

DeletedUser

I must say your post on AAoW was much better, I even enjoyed it xD. Is this all that your "spies" managed to give you? So much potential and they appear to be either blind or plain stupid to only give you these samples to ridicule us with. I'm very sorry though, we didn't mean to bore you to death ^^

DeletedUser

korczinski;n21996 said:
I must say your post on AAoW was much better, I even enjoyed it xD. Is this all that your "spies" managed to give you? So much potential and they appear to be either blind or plain stupid to only give you these samples to ridicule us with. I'm very sorry though, we didn't mean to bore you to death ^^

It would not be appropriate to post the most juicy stuff just yet. Honestly, you have no sense of theater.

DeletedUser

From the pictures you post. You don't have direct access to our tribe forum,
Great stories tho lol.

DeletedUser

That one about us T.F is lovely, was that posted after I killed those 14 nukes from Kukacka or before? I think he still doesn't understand how did it happen, you should consider sending him back to your academy :D

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22013 said:
From the pictures you post. You don't have direct access to our tribe forum,
Great stories tho lol.

What does that mean? I have whatever I want! I figured I would get in trouble for posting all of your Skype information, so I'm just hanging on to that. Show me a screenshot of a forum you want me to take a picture of. I'll post it.

DeletedUser

Diffo more leaks then the Iraqi navy. BOY BETTER KNOW!!!

DeletedUser430

Guys please try and stay somewhat on topic (even though I currently have no idea what the topic is) :(

DeletedUser

I think the topic is AoW and the embarrassing and persistent security breach of their forums.

DeletedUser700

Cihuahua sent his full southern forces against our leader over the past 3 days.

Thank you for the upgrades on my Hcav weapon. ;o

CEUU0Kl.jpg

30vxnCZ.jpg

DeletedUser

GraphiX;n22709 said:
Cihuahua sent his full southern forces against our leader over the past 3 days.

Thank you for the upgrades on my Hcav weapon. ;o

CEUU0Kl.jpg

30vxnCZ.jpg

You're welcome GraphiX.

Great Job overall to TW, I did not expect the 8 hour window to be such a large disadvantage. I sent a total of 6-7 nukes to Dark Aurora, failing to take the village and another 20 to fifty and failed on that one as well. Sent 5 to Marathon and took it.

The King is hard to topple as always.

Ill make it harder next time TW, gonna cut the window shorter so be ready for it!

Happy Gaming,

Cihuahua

DeletedUser700

Wow, I never thought we'd get the dog out of his cage.

We've no doubt that this is the last we'll hear from you. Rest assured that we'll be keeping our eyes on your every move. I mean......you are the elephant in the room.

Was actually refreshing to see some solid action in this game for once.

DeletedUser

@ Tribes4ever, not more than 2000 on those days. I dont spend crowns needlessly, only to hold new cities out.

@ GraphiX, the Chihuahua is one of the smallest dogs in the world, thats why I picked its name. This time it was mini-dog against tiger, next time ill bring my pack along hahahaha:) Save up your offensives btw GraphiX and wait till its at least 8k prov strong, sending mini forces like that would not kill as much (efficiency here).