• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Any Major News? Wars??

DeletedUser

The TW1 P&P forums where what made that game interesting for me, its a real shame to see that element diminish to such a low level of activity.

DeletedUser300

Well the gale is still young, I'm pretty sure that we can bring more activity :')

DeletedUser2079

lets get it active then?
All of you tell your tribemates that this is here and lets rejuvenate it

DeletedUser

So this thread seemed to die some time back, but now a lot of the diplomacy and initial posturing has ended, i think more wars must be breaking out surely?

DeletedUser

You would hope so... The vast majority of the B-R members only learned to walk upright this morning so we can't really call that a war :/

DeletedUser

Play nice TP, we all have our place on the evolutionary scale

DeletedUser

TP,please return to the tribes dungeon and continue writing your demoralising and humiliating poems,we are in need of more Fishcakes :D

DeletedUser

Commenting because that is what our tribe seems to do on here... Where is everybody else?

DeletedUser1945

I dunno man, I've been busy building units and attacking stuff. Not always time to post on the forums you know ;)

DeletedUser

Oh we are good at multitasking :D thats why we are both in-game and in-forum same time :p

DeletedUser

Due to the insane amount of traffic here I thought it would be a good place to post this:

-----------------------------------------------------
B-Reg Transit Van for sale
14 Owners excellent condition (for its age)
Needs a new ignition barrel and a driver side window
due to an accident >.>
£150 ono
-----------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser2324

I'll take it TP, if I can exchange it for fishcakes.
How many equivalent to £150?

DeletedUser

Yeah, i think it is doubling up as an external forum for TBD

DeletedUser

I'll take it TP, if I can exchange it for fishcakes.
How many equivalent to £150?

Sorry mate last night dirty mike and the boys broke into the back doors and had fluffed themselves in there... so the price just doubled.

DeletedUser

So what just happened with ATF? Disbanded and the leader joins the hated WLF?? That after just agreeing to a formal alliance of several tribes.

DeletedUser

Yeah what has happened?

Our "good friend" kendawg disbanded his tribe and fled to WLF with some of his top players,even thou he used to say how much he hates them and so on.Atleast those that remained behind and didnt switch to WLF have their minds in the right places and are still fighting.
NWB is one these tribes that formed after the disbanding of ATF,they even gave us this interesting picture for all to see what kind of leader ken is:

atf.png