• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Any Major News? Wars??

DeletedUser

So why is this world so quite. Are there any major Alliances or war going on yet

DeletedUser

Hhhmmm...well...my tribe is currently discussing the usefulness of the hospital?!?! Or more to the point...when to cat the bugger out of oblivion for the waste of space that it is.

Discuss.

Jas

DeletedUser

I think its useful to some degree to help save defending troops

DeletedUser

Saving the amount of troops that it does...is pointless in the long run. Better to have the extra POP in my opinion.

Jas

DeletedUser300

So why is this world so quite. Are there any major Alliances or war going on yet

Quite? thats an udnerstatement WAR went from spot 1 to 16 and that is because they got pretty much destroyed in their war against Jesters and Fools and now theyre merging into SPV. there wars going on just not much action, did took a WAR villa yesterday tho. firts there was a province full of red dots for me and now there already 2 blue dots and a yellow dot hehe...

Nothign going on is an understatement we're just not rushing too much. After all end game isn't here yet.

DeletedUser2079

whats with all these huge tribes alreay? whats the fun in recruiting half the world already?

DeletedUser300

+ most of them are scared barb noblers, ah today I'm nobling another villa in my newly aquired church province lol. ofc the player got 2 villas but my friend who also got a church there is also noblign 1 of the villas so poof 1 player less in the province :') and so slowly the wars ends...

*To be continued*
ps: the top 10 tribes is changing rapidly I think BA will soon be a top 10 tribe.

DeletedUser2080

There's a lot going on at the center of the map. Fools/Jesters didn't mass recruit, that's what WAR did, but in the end it didn't end well for them.

DeletedUser

Hi all, I'm the diplomat of Fools and Jesters, and let me tell you, if my inbox is anything to go by, then this world is far from quiet ;)

DeletedUser

Fools/Jesters didn't mass recruit, that's what WAR did, but in the end it didn't end well for them.
Compared to old Tribal Wars recruiting 290ish members is mass recruiting Merger hugs :p

DeletedUser

and yet we're killing all of our enemies, what does that tell you? ;)

DeletedUser

Hi all, I'm the diplomat of Fools and Jesters, and let me tell you, if my inbox is anything to go by, then this world is far from quiet ;)
Well i mainly was talking about the Forum. I guess im use to the Old TW PnP on the External Forums LOL

So are there any major wars declared and goin on right now?

DeletedUser

yeah, we are fighting about three of the top ten tribes, and are still expanding :D

DeletedUser

Always a good thing. Well i havent played the new TW2 long yet some still getting use to the changes

DeletedUser2028

Ay there is just the one Major war and then the small wars of the tribes outside the top 10. Yes Fools and Jesters are growing on the villages of less active players :D im enjoying my tug of war im having in my respective area. As one of the 2 Leaders of SPV it is good to see competition. This is a very interesting war. F&J making all of Juval hate them and going to war with all of Juval while the Coalition against them grows on a daily basis. So we will see how long itll be for F&J to keep growing at the pace they are.

DeletedUser2080

There a lot going on within Fools and Jesters. Going to be an interesting couple of weeks I think from now on.

DeletedUser

Good! i want to hear about it here on the Externals since im not in F&J :)

DeletedUser2071

I'm curious for sure, about the outcome from the two tribes.