• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Any activity?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1013
  • Start date

DeletedUser1013

SirK8;n15090 said:
The leader of Blood Brothers got their account hacked, or they gave out the password, it's unclear. Someone (it seems a member of W1N) gained access to it and renamed the tribe, etc. From there the tribe fell apart, some joining the new tribe "Divinity" and some scattering to the wind.

So there is still some spying and devious tactics at work in this version! I'd lost all hope after going through my old TW1 PnP screenies of ever enjoying that again.
Man, some of the best times were convincing future spies to dish up the dirt on faltering tribes.

But, one thing...

...I'm down with building the trust of a leader until he/she gives you control of the tribe to wreak havoc, but using that player's account to wreck the tribe is just uncool.

DeletedUser

SirK8;n15090 said:
The leader of Blood Brothers got their account hacked, or they gave out the password, it's unclear. Someone (it seems a member of W1N) gained access to it and renamed the tribe, etc. From there the tribe fell apart, some joining the new tribe "Divinity" and some scattering to the wind.

Hmph.

I wasn't aware of any such shenanigans (this is the first I've heard of anything even remotely related to be honest), however this may just be because its way above my pay grade. If you think anything untoward occurred then you can always send it a support ticket. That said, I'd be somewhat surprised if there was an account hack; BB scattering into the wind hasn't exactly done us any favors given we were absolutely hammering you up until that point. All its done has made our food harder to track :S

DeletedUser

han-fei tzu;n15247 said:
So, Syrah: French over Australian, eh?

Ah, a connoisseur!

As tempted as I am to pretend that I am that discerning, the reality is that it just happened to be the thing I was funneling into my face waaay back when first created a TW1 account almost 8 years ago...

DeletedUser1013

They are the same grape, for all intents and purposes. The difference generally arises out of a desire to be unique, and/or a reflection of local and cultural influences.

The funny thing is that you were once "funneling" that into your face. I bet it's hard to lift those boxes above your head...

DeletedUser

Just saw this. The hacking of BB, if that's even what happened, had nothing to do with W1N, at least not to our knowledge.

They were getting smashed by us though, and shortly before the tribe was given a far more appropriate name, their leader was sending some pretty pissy mails to some of our members. I'm pretty sure he just ragequit and blamed the rest of his tribe for his tribe being crap.

EDIT: Also I hear you on the lack of PnP. It's one of the biggest problems with the game atm I think. I used to really enjoy it back on TW1.

DeletedUser430

BadNeighbour;n15439 said:
EDIT: Also I hear you on the lack of PnP. It's one of the biggest problems with the game atm I think. I used to really enjoy it back on TW1.

I was thinking the very same thing. Where is all the creative PnP? I believe when the big wars start happening and tribes get more involved we might actually see some good ones down the road. I do suspect that the high tribe limit also has something to do with it :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser1013

BadNeighbour;n15439 said:
Just saw this. The hacking of BB, if that's even what happened, had nothing to do with W1N, at least not to our knowledge.

They were getting smashed by us though, and shortly before the tribe was given a far more appropriate name, their leader was sending some pretty pissy mails to some of our members. I'm pretty sure he just ragequit and blamed the rest of his tribe for his tribe being crap.

Pics or it didn't happen! Share the dirt, my friend!

DeletedUser

I concur, anything pnp related please, my fix has not been met..

DeletedUser

It wasn't sent to me personally. I sent Shadowby a message congratulating him on the new tribe name but never got a response. I'll see if I can find out who it was sent to,