• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Any activity?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1013
  • Start date

DeletedUser1013

Nothing in the forums, major tribes blowing up and/or leaking inactives...

...is this world not long for the dumpster?

DeletedUser

None of the forums are very active. I'm sure it will pick up eventually (at least I hope so).

DeletedUser1013

What's to speculate about? Just look at the member count.

DeletedUser

Really i thought they were a small select group of members? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1013

Oh, I'm sure they are "select"...

...by some definition.

DeletedUser1013

At least CES longevity has outlasted that of Blood Brothers and Raging Rabbits.

I wonder if the former ate the latter, got rabies and, while foaming at the mouth, proceeded to collapse under its own corpulent weight.

DeletedUser

When did blood brothers collapse? i myself only just noticed that. dont really care for raging rabbits. look like an average bunch

DeletedUser

han-fei tzu;n14792 said:

I wonder if the former ate the latter, got rabies and, while foaming at the mouth, proceeded to collapse under its own corpulent weight.

I think your theory might have some merit. Did you guys see Blood Brothers name change to FRs before it ceased to exist? That is a clear sign of rabies if I've ever seen one.

DeletedUser1013

BBs, in a fit of madness, renamed the tribe to FR ($@*!ing retards), then disappeared entirely. I understand they have resurrected as some new tribe, trimmed down and hopefully sans rabies.

In other news, BB academy tribes continue to stumble along without a head.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think they renamed it Divinity. FRs was growing on me though. In fact, I think I prefer it more than this new nonsense. Oh well, even with the new name, they're still FRs in my book. :p

DeletedUser

Check them out on a map. They are going to need some divine intervention if they want to get very far, let alone be "Divinity". Anyways, is it just me, or is their new tribe shrinking in number already?

DeletedUser

han-fei tzu;n14792 said:

Well it's probably either down to this, or the fact that most of BB rage quit after getting hammered by W1N (particularly in the South). Given most of them only really took barbs or inactives up until that point, I think many were pretty shocked to find that some villages can actually attack you back (!!!).

DeletedUser1013

I prefer hot, sunny days. Hey syrah, can we be friends? I'm just a noob.

DeletedUser

Mattzey;n15033 said:
But can W1N do it on a cold rainy night in stoke?

I'm not totally sure, but we'd certainly give it a far better go than Arsenal did at the weekend.

han-fei tzu;n15040 said:
I prefer hot, sunny days. Hey syrah, can we be friends? I'm just a noob.

Hell why not. I always have time for people that can make pretty maps. I'm noob too :)

DeletedUser

The leader of Blood Brothers got their account hacked, or they gave out the password, it's unclear. Someone (it seems a member of W1N) gained access to it and renamed the tribe, etc. From there the tribe fell apart, some joining the new tribe "Divinity" and some scattering to the wind.