• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another world, another fake Yakuza tribe

DeletedUser3505

I don't understand the concept of a 'casual hardcore' tribe :p
I define it as wanting to play to the best of your abilities and compete for the top, but still have room for taking time off and leaning back when needed.

DeletedUser3505

And this is how our tribe info is supposed to look:

64e8c91006.jpg

DeletedUser2847

The mighty Yakuza is this the tribe that have teached us about how we manage to end up at the rim in every possible situationo_O

The mighty Yakuza is this the tribe that have teached us about how we manage to end up at the rim in every possible situationo_O

Why are you bringing up out of date comments? Its like you have nothing worthwhile to say but you feel a need to say something. You would like to have a "Dig" so you just regurgitate something you heard in the playground.
Yes some players in YAK (Not all) had to restart, you obviously are very lucky and have never had that experience :rolleyes: Lets hope if it ever happens that you won't keep getting reminded of it months down the line. If some player does suddenly pop up with a reminder I am sure you will think him a bit of an idiot for doing so. I think its time to drop that 'old chestnut' and move on :)
Perhaps I should point out that many of the members in the tribe doing the rimming have since been banned. I believe they were accused of having multi accounts, and using robots to do farming or something. I will be honest I don't understand but it sounds to me like they were cheating. Therefore lets not dwell, or give them credit on their "successes".
By all means if, for whatever reason, you don't like YAK and you want to get on the bandwaggon and throw a few curve balls that is totally up to you; but come up with new and original stuff cos the 'rim' stuff is so 2016 #Yawn ;)

DeletedUser3505

Think he's talking about our restart to get to the rim experiment. Yeah, the experiment failed, there arent enough people joining quickly enough for it to be a viable strategy

DeletedUser2847

Im talking about the experience about getting to the rim. But a tribes history from previous realms doesnt matter to much. Its probably just 20-30% of the players from the tribe at last realm playing this realm

DeletedUser4460

Aaaaaand there we go with someone running a script for creating a ton of accounts, restarting them and logging them out before placing them back in the world again. Same as EN25 on both accounts, both on commonwealth stealing our name, and some retard creating a ton of barbs.

Well, that does it, think I'm done with this game.

I agree after the two recent major tribe dismantled and giving world's to particular tribes on a silver platter..now this.. it's getting out of hand.

DeletedUser3505

Think he's talking about our restart to get to the rim experiment. Yeah, the experiment failed, there arent enough people joining quickly enough for it to be a viable strategy
All the script accounts being created here means it actually would be a viable strategy here though, in fact, not restarting is almost the not viable strategy here, especially for premades, as you'd end up with members far too spread out.

DeletedUser4460

The moderator that did this had did this by mistake. The player is still active. Please guys stay on topic or somewhat near it :(

Wanted to mention the temp ban was reversed and sudini apologized for it although I was in the wrong for the statement I typed which was removed. I was speaking out of frustration for how things have been here for many undeserving and honest players. Thank you for your actions in terms of my bank being reversed.

DeletedUser3201

Almost 21k bogus accounts created so far :p

can something be done about this? not so much now but to prevent it continuing to happen in the future?
started EN26 only 4 days after it opened and it's already a 4-5 day trip to core via noble.. o_O