• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

android update not working roll it back NOW

DeletedUser299

my phone just downloaded the updated version. On logging in i get constant red circle indicating the game wont connect. I cant do anything on it. And i get an error message popping up saying 'second village not active'.

This needs rolling back NOW.

DeletedUser2122

I'm getting the error message too,although the app works fine for me. I'm not 100% sure whether this will fix it but try clearing the apps data and logging back in.
Although don't forget to change the server to En once you delete the game data. In the meantime i will report the error message.

DeletedUser2639

I lost crowns during tutorial - 50. I had bug after finished tutorial buildings and had to restart APP and i had to make tutorial once again from start. Please fix and return 50 crowns xd

DeletedUser2122

Please use a support ticket if you've experienced a bug with premium.

DeletedUser2639

Another thing on new world. When i try to recruit units with slide bar after few seconds itstarts to show me - resource and food values less and less with time.Anyone else have it?

DeletedUser299

I dont have time to write a full list but there are tonnes of problems now. Here are some things i cannot now do

Spy a village
Select the information icon on a village to see the village overview
Assign groups from the rotary village icons
Resource bonus thing numbers have gone funny
Second village error message every few seconds
Reports taking ages to load up
Red spinning connection error every few seconds and on every initiated action.

Please roll it back this is a total joke and its unplayable. Have you heard of fucking testing?

DeletedUser

I get this error when I log in:

"You can't repeat tasks in the Second Village" (...or something like that)

Then when I try to recruit troops in my second village the slider greys out and each resource and provision values start to decrement rapidly into minus figures. Definitely not the smoothest update by the sounds of it! haha

DeletedUser299

I'd love to know how Innogames has managed this technical feat of brilliance - but the power consumption has increased massively since the new release. My battery drops by over 50% with only 30 mins gameplay. Before you say the app couldn't have done this. Yes it has. It was perfectly fine before. You lot have screwed this one up BIG TIME.

DeletedUser2122

The team is working on finding all the bugs and reporting them to the devs ASAP,hopefully they will be able to come up with a solution fast!

DeletedUser2122

Hey all there is a new update available for android in the app store,downloading that should fix most of the bugs and make things run smoothly again. :)

DeletedUser299

The error message has gone but its by no means fixed. I cannot assign groups nor bring up the village information screen (by clicking on the 'i' rotary icon). I cannot rename my village. And im constantly getting the red connection box and the app becomes unresponsive and crashes frequently. I have cleared data and restarted my phone it makes no difference.

DeletedUser299

Just been trying again..nothing has changed here. All you have done is disable the error message and recompile it. The underlying bugs are all still there. You must think we are idiots.

DeletedUser2122

It was running well for awhile,issues currently are with the village info screen i think opening that shows that red circle and then you have to restart the app again :/

DeletedUser2504

Where is the features list of this update? Is it 1.25?
Can someone confirm if the "incoming attacks" issue been fixed yet, where you can't tell who and where you're being attacked from while on android? This is completely game-breaking so I'm hoping the answer is yes.

DeletedUser2635

Where is the features list of this update? Is it 1.25?
Can someone confirm if the "incoming attacks" issue been fixed yet, where you can't tell who and where you're being attacked from while on android? This is completely game-breaking so I'm hoping the answer is yes.
Nope. Maybe in a few years.

DeletedUser2635

Wahahah that is also very likely to happen, they probably working on it atm.