• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Android app co-op feature

DeletedUser

Is the Co-op feature implemented in the Android app yet, and if so, how do I access a co-op account?

DeletedUser

Yeah I did that and it showed me my co-op partner but there was no way to log into the account. When using a pc, you get the option to log into different realms and co-op accounts but the select realm option on android doesn't give you the option to log into a co-op account either.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2578

Yeah I did that and it showed me my co-op partner but there was no way to log into the account. When using a pc, you get the option to log into different realms and co-op accounts but the select realm option on android doesn't give you the option to log into a co-op account either.

1. use log out button just like in browser.
2. actually you can log in to co-op account in other realms from realm option but not to co-op account in your current realm because you aren't going to change realm, you are only switching from your account to your co-op account in SAME realm. That's why you cannot find co-op accounts from realm option

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1237

??????
what?
There is no log out button.
To log out, I press the back button. all it says is quit game, yes/no. No log out/log in
android

DeletedUser3157

you can find log out button in menu
the bottom edge control panel menu on the right, after setting, there is the log out button.

DeletedUser2122

Click the arrow to being up the menu with messages etc and simply swipe to the left,you should see it then