• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~ Recruitment for Poenari ~ EN16~

DeletedUser

As you all know the time has come once again to start new or restart and conquer on a new realm which is opening on the 1/21/2016. Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~ will be launching day one Hour one with both experienced and new players who are raring to have another go. As it stands AFH is built up of experienced players (some dating back to the earliest worlds of tw1 some who started on J, K or O worlds & a few completely new but enthusiastic willing to learn players) who want to place their footstep in the next world and build a number 1 tribe with us.

The current chain of the command is as follows: Founder/Leader = khronic
Council members = AndreBowey, Sir Davout, Khronic
Recruiter = greenweed
( this will be amended to add those who want, work for & are deserving of rank promotions as we rise )

I will tell only the truth in this post. We are not a massive, well known tribe who has won several servers thats not us if you want to join a massive tribe that is already well established & just be a number or just another member were not the tribe for you, but we are a group of players who are dedicated to daily active play, having lots of communication between members, fully supporting each other weather it be with troops, goods or knowledge that the more experienced players have picked up over several sevres of play
we want to form a tribe which will be able to boast this in the future because of attributes we display now which we have earned on previous servers through individual & team accomplishments such as respect among members ( every members voice is heard & almost all aspects of tribe matters are put up before the whole tribe & everyone who is active gets a say ) honor ( we say something we mean it & we stand by our morals & principals) loyalty we defend our fellow mates & are loyal to them to the end if you join us earn our respect when come under attack even if by a much larger tribe we stand to defend & do not just kick you out for no other reason then to avoid a fight which seems to happen quite often sadly ) this is after all a war/conquer game & these characteristics show we are dedicated & not just a fly by night tribe that will be gone in 2 weeks or months but in it for the long haul

What are we looking for in players?
1. Good communication ( the key to all great tribes is communication throughout all it members)
2. Teamwork (we are looking for players willing to lend a helping hand when a teammate is in need)
3. Loyalty and friendship (we don't want to just play the game but to also have fun while doing so and the best way to do that is with friends. Loyalty also counts for a lot in this tribe as we all need to trust each other to power forward to the end.
Weather you are experienced or a complete newbie, it does not matter, as we are are accepting all players who meet our criteria. All we ask of you is that if you are experienced that you spread your advice to the newbies among the group to help them learn faster.

So what can you achieve from joining AFH?
1. A group of friends
2. Support in both troops and resources
3. Advice and tips on troops, city builds, and all other aspects of tw
4. All the other added benefits of a tribe e.g raiding paths.

We expect all members to contribute to the tribe to help us grow and expand our territories. So if you think you are up for it, leave us your name and we will invite you on launch or request acceptance in game. you may also contact khronic in game on Orava or in Kronoborg he will reply there when he sees them & you may leave an email address or preferred type of contact method there so you do not have to leave one here for everyone to spam please try & go to Orava if possible because this world opens in 6 days Thanks everyone Cheers & we will see you all on the battlefield of Poenari

DeletedUser2124

How many players are you going to recruit at the start?If this is going to be like 20-30 man group I'd definitely like to join.

DeletedUser

yes to start there will be 20 as that is the max size of a tribe when we 1st start & in the past we have hit tribe level 4,5,6 within 2 weeks which allows expansion of tribe size by 5 then 5 then 10 then 10 then 20 ect. to allow for more players we most likely will not go to 180 as we prefer quality players over just mass recruiting & i know that anyone who reply's here & joins has some prior knowledge & will play longer then most who may just start a village just because they happened to stumble upon the game & it seems to work

DeletedUser2124

I see, Forget the tribe skill update.It's been a while when I last time played.

DeletedUser

thats alright but as i was stating we will much prefer quality players over just mass recruiting & taking everyone that comes along ive been leadership in other games where that was the goal & your constantly kicking people because of sheer inactivity & some want to keep them just to maintain a higher membership number we would rather have a fully active tribe of say 40 or 50 then a tribe of 100 with 50% or more inactive & then as needed will expand because i think if there is enough active people then no reason why we shouldent

DeletedUser

I am also looking to join a good tribe in en16, but i'll make my decision after at least a week of play.

DeletedUser

yeah were not looking for tons of people to all try & sign up day one because that obviously can not happen ( especially with many transferring from other worlds & a max starting membership of 20 ) just getting the word out there that we will be there for those interested in a new tribe where you earn your ranks & have fellow tribe mates that you can count on is the goal for right now & we will earn our stripes as we go

DeletedUser3189

Currently looking for a tribe to start and finish EN16 with and this definitely looks like best one. I'm running Munkholmen at the moment. hanging around top 200 having to manage a lot of accounts at once with alot of people starting to drop out and I'm looking for a new world to start up and start strong for once.

DeletedUser

glad to see some people getting excited hopefully this world is not just a merger of multiple massive tribes there is no real fun when 90% of the top biggest & best players all just merge & team up, once that happens its pretty much game over unless some massive internal beef in sues & kicks of an internal war

i do however see quite a few tribes looking to make a name on this world so we will hopefully see some new powerhouses come to form here on poenari if your interested in making Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~ please feel free to contact me ( start a conversation here or once en16 pens feel free to mail me )

Thanks Khronic

DeletedUser

Which part of the map are you starting on? Also I suggest that you don't sort right at the beginning of this world, the core sucks, bad farming and nowhere to grow

DeletedUser

dont sort? did you mean start? if you did i was thinking that but also looked at 15 & seen how many peeps quit & how quickly i was able to expand/move outward & yeah always bad farming inside But what has been seeming to be the trend is that less & less people actually have been starting & staying active for anymore then 1-2 weeks if you look at how many actives are on 15 compared to what some of the older worlds were at their height & may even be at now they actually have more active players, though all are good points to take into our consideration

most were late to the start of the last world by more then a few days ( actually weeks ) & that seemed to put us at a disadvantage but waiting a day or 2 may not hurt there's a sweet spot that i would normally try & hit which is just after the initial mass of people already fill up the inner most core & then that ideally is where anyone would want to be placed on what is at that time the rim because it is always expanding that way you are not at the very inside but not on the outer most edge where nothing is happening but we do want to get in early like we said so it will most likely be day 1 just not the 1st minute it opens haha & will just have to adapt our play to suit the situation which is 1 thing that a good tribe must be able to do because 1 show ponys do not last long

adapt or die

DeletedUser

still another day + roughly to get signed up even if we can not fit everyone we will run a 2nd tribe to handle overflow but it does not take us long at all to get skill points we have some real dedicated players already signed up so if your interested feel free to contact myself or andrebowey with any questions

DeletedUser1914

I am curious as to where you will be starting on this world though.

DeletedUser

We are in the North West & if anyone is still interested in joining we are hovering right around 49/50 right now but are constantly doing house cleaning to keep the tribe fresh & active with the usual, people quitting in the 1st few days & weeks spots are being opened up & then filled as space & proximity allow & this keeps us growing towards a common goal. So feel free to contact myself or AnreBowey or Sir davout on EN16 poenari

DeletedUser

We will be expanding again so if anyone is Tribeless or currently in a tribe that is not meeting their expectations you are more then welcome to send in an application to Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~ & we will look it over & as long as your relatively close, an active player, & willing to make an effort to continue to grow & help the tribe grow we will most likely give you a chance unless there is some other problem like your constantly under attack otherwise strap on your boots & come join us. We are in the north west corner of the map exclusively right now & not taking others from opposite parts as we can not do anything to help you out there just yet and if you would just like to find out more about us you can mail me in game on Poenari

DeletedUser

well we have officially reached tribe rank #2 with only 65 members while the # 3 rank tribe has well over 105 members so were staying true to our word of not mass recruiting but picking the best active & knowledgeable players along with giving some brand new players a shot as well & it is really nice to have a tribe chat that is always scrolling with team members in constant communication & also to not have 1 member with their light turned yellow so every members logging in daily & growing we just would like to get our PPM up a bit more otherwise were pretty happy with our advances so far & are continuing to grow so as always if anyone is interested mail me in game & send in an application to Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~

DeletedUser2059

well we have officially reached tribe rank #2 with only 65 members while the # 3 rank tribe has well over 105 members so were staying true to our word of not mass recruiting but picking the best active & knowledgeable players along with giving some brand new players a shot as well & it is really nice to have a tribe chat that is always scrolling with team members in constant communication & also to not have 1 member with their light turned yellow so every members logging in daily & growing we just would like to get our PPM up a bit more otherwise were pretty happy with our advances so far & are continuing to grow so as always if anyone is interested mail me in game & send in an application to Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~

How are things with the tribe mate?

they are pro they made the great AIDZ merge when he swore that he was gonna fight all and never merge hahaha they may not be the best fighters but i think khronic is prolly the most talkative ;)

DeletedUser

Khronic gave up already? :( Last thing he did was declare war on us and suddenly he is nowhere to be found