• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

An End To Gwen! ( Nobles mostly )

May I make a suggestion ... we end this (d)ucking Gwen archery Wheel!!!
I mean ok perhaps unit deals. Res packages and instant trades etc. Perhaps if you must, keep them.

But absolutely not Nobles! Or coins.

Because this is an easy way for alt abusing Tribes and Players to up their vil count and thus their troops count with absolute fucking ease.
Grrrrr

Ta

Last edited by a staff member:
Are you seriously asking inno to get rid of their fattest cow ??? they will never do that ... people ranted about gwen nobles since they were introduced to the game ... they didn't even make a ducking academy a requirement to use those bastards ...
i knew there must be nobles in this gwen since it is 8 days on a Dom world ... but 3 on the 2nd days ,maybe more soon, in a new world ???
0000.PNG

The worst p2w item is MOL, not nobles from Gwen.
Not to disagree with you but MOL isn't just an item it's an officer .. a part of the game core it can't be removed only balanced/tweaked ... while gwen nobles are crappy items introduced only to milk players base and can very easily be removed

DeletedUser5650

The worst p2w item is MOL, not nobles from Gwen.
I don't use my MOL to farm, farming is so crap in the beginning that it's not worth it, but they are given to everyone freely through res deposit and quests
everyone can use them