• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

AltWars2

• Thread starter DeletedUser4689
  • Start date

DeletedUser4689

So I've thought of a new game guys. What if we just make tons of accounts over and over so instead of fighting each other with one account each we can all have like 10 accounts. It would even help with the dying player base problem too. It's genius let's do it guys.

Disclaimer: This is very much against the rules, but you also probably won't get banned for it.

DeletedUser4944

I had a similar idea with bot wars? Maybe we can combine the two ideas to one big idea?

So it's a alt/bot war? Everyone creates 10 accounts and instead of running them yourself you let bots do most of the work. Sounds fun right?

DeletedUser4689

@softbox interesting coming from you... at least you had the decency to eat you alts i guess

DeletedUser4689

Lol never played with an alt or a bot. So I could not eat my alts. But sure blame me for playing with alts without doing any research
perhaps not alts but you did just internal half to 2/3rds of your tribe... quite hard to tell anymore. that still should be considered pushing but it's the wild west out here so you do you

DeletedUser4944

2 players were interned. And you call it 2/3 of our tribe. I don't know who learned you mathematics, but thats not how it works.

DeletedUser4689

oh cmon man don't be disingenuous it was more than 2 players... you don't go from a almost full tribe to a half empty tribe and have multiple players skyrocket to 30k points/10 villages in a week with no bash gained. and while i think it's cheating... im hardly even criticizing you for it. because it is "techinically" against the rules the rules were literally never enforced everybody does it and it doesn't matter... and it was never enforced back when there was some sort of law and order (however incompetent it may have been) and now with there being none does it really matter.

DeletedUser4689

The people you are working with though are much less clean than you but that's a whole different story.

DeletedUser4944

I do agree with you on that point. But you can't say I did such a thing. Because all villages I took, except one, were enemy villages.

I wish there was a better mod team, if there is any at all, to enforce the rules and ban players if necessary. But if there are any mods they are as incompetent as the last time I took a look at the int servers.

DeletedUser4689

What are mods lol? And like I said I'm not necessarily talking about you specifically in your tribe but honestly I don't want to get caught up in that. It's not the purpose of this thread. It's my opinions that what you all did was pushing but that's simply my opinion and like I said everyone does it. I'm more concerned with the people running 10 alts, and as you said botting on top of it. However botting is more easily dealt with than the alt spam to be quite honest. At least with botting it's still one account.

DeletedUser4944

Well I agree with you completly. Pushing in what so ever way shouldn't be part of the game. I will not fight you on that point so don't worry about that.

But when I reacted on your post you mentioned me as well as someone playing with alts. But I have never done so and will never do so. I rather loose a world as having to cheat to a win. But I think I'm one of the few people who think this way (although many will claim the same but still cheat every world they play).

DeletedUser5131

I do agree with you on that point. But you can't say I did such a thing. Because all villages I took, except one, were enemy villages.

I wish there was a better mod team, if there is any at all, to enforce the rules and ban players if necessary. But if there are any mods they are as incompetent as the last time I took a look at the int servers.
Your bashpoints determined... That was a lie.
Screenshot_1205.png

DeletedUser5131

Yes what a fortunate and repeated (((coincidence))) that 6 towns housed a combined total of less than 20000 troops.