• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Alnwick news

DeletedUser

Welcome to Alnwick News
Almost one mouth and a couple of days have passed from the beginning of this world. Things are starting to look more clear, active players showing up more and more on the map, tribes being more powerfull than ever and the race for world domination is on!

Here we have one simple rule:
Respect and be respected! The general rules can be found in the Announcements category of this forum.

I am PainMaster and here are the top news:

• Where are the GODS?! Until yesterday they were a top tribe on this world. But then they vanished leaving players from top 50 tribeless.
seems GODS have disbanded, lots of tribeless players around atm!
  • We have a map topic. Finally! Thanks Predestro for making this! You can find the topic here: http://forum.en.tribalwars2.com/forum/internal-forum/realm-area/world-1/5589-maps
  • A mouth since he's still there, the #1, the numero uno! He is Viking! Beating coins, beating villages and making nobles all day long! The difference of ~10k points and one village between #1 and #2. The legend says that his map shows only red dots. Catch them all!
  • Our top 5 tribes suffered some changes this week.
LOU is losing some points and getting the 5th place
BTK, "The Newcomers", is stronger than ever reaching top 3. Will they be on the top 3 for a long time?
KoE are making a lot of changes, getting rid of inactive players. Only 150 members but still that powerfull tribe!
H.L has lost the 3th place. The NE tribe will do something and be again in top 3 tribes?
RNG still there with a few players. Something changed? Guess not, they are just racing for 1k villages achievement.

That's it for today! Until next time,
Pain.

DeletedUser

I really like the concept here. I do not play on this server, but you got a really good thing going here, keep it up. I look forward to reading some news later.

DeletedUser

I am waiting for a fix on this server. Right now i dont know who's number one (tribes at least), i dont know how many points/villages has each player and more important: i have no idea how the map looks. Hope the devs will fix those little but irritating bugs and the news station will be back.

DeletedUser

PainMaster;n10257 said:
I am waiting for a fix on this server. Right now i dont know who's number one (tribes at least), i dont know how many points/villages has each player and more important: i have no idea how the map looks. Hope the devs will fix those little but irritating bugs and the news station will be back.

but we do know that LoU renamed themselves to LTY, and BTK renamed to LoU o_O

DeletedUser269

Top 5 - Ongoing Wars

RnR Vs LoU-RNG

LoU Vs RnR-RNG-TSF-SNT

RNG Vs RnR-LoU

TSF Vs LoU

SNT Vs LoU

DeletedUser

Hmm i didn't know that we are at war with RNG, i thought that our members are eating RNG villas :)

DeletedUser2109

is there any reason top alliances feel the need to bully lowbies off the game?