• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Account sitting

DeletedUser

Can we please get all in game options like Account sitting and our friends list available to us??????

DeletedUser486

From what I understand, players will be able to activate two back up players to log in to their account for maintenance while offline. Coplaying, as was in the original, and account sitting won't be available here like it was in tribal wars. It is against the rules for two players to be playing solely the same account.

I think it adds a great deal more control to the game, actually. Leaders can't become bogged down by inactives, you don't get high activity accounts run by 4 or 5 players exclusively, lording over new and solo players. No more account contesting between co-owners.
It all go towards pacing the game down from what is currently familiar in tribal wars.
There will be a different take on account sitting in this game called coop gameplay, which has yet to be released.

DeletedUser1026

I love and hate this rule

love - No more inactive players bogging down leadership. Brings everyone onto the same playing field. I remember on W2 we had 7 players on the one account. We all knew our time slots and we worked together really well but it definitely gave us an advantage over any opponent.

Hate - If im away I'll want my account looked over by a tribemate.

DeletedUser486

The Red Hot Chili Pepper;n9749 said:
Hate - If im away I'll want my account looked over by a tribemate.

Coop play will allow players to have 2 fellow players access to their accounts, it is unclear the limits of what your account watchers will be able to do.