• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Account Sitting

DeletedUser

Just today 1 of my tribe members gave me their acc info so that i could complete a noble attack on a target village i was just wondering if this counts as having multiple accounts cause i would hate to jeopardize our villages that weve been working hard on..we would have used the new account sitting feature but it is not yet enabled in W2 (Bastille) we hope we are not breaking any rules and saw that this was the only way i could do what he wanted me to do plz let me know if im in violation of any rules thank you :D

DeletedUser108

Thanks for posting! That would be against the rules. Below is the exact rule with information pertaining to your question underlined. You may access the rules here. Please make sure your friend changes his password and that it does not occur again. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

1. One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each world account may have one primary user and two co-op players, and may only access one game-account on the same world. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.
Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.

It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account.The only exception is built-in co-op system, however these players will have restrictions.
  • Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
  • With the exception of the built-in co-op system you may not access any other account on any world you play, even if it belongs to a family member or if there is a dire situation.
  • It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason. The only exception is built-in co-op system.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account by any means.
  • It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged into an account at the same time. The only exception is built-in co-op system.
  • When banned, a player can contact support. Creating another account in order to avoid the ban is a violation.

DeletedUser486

Does this mean there are no plans for an account sitting feature?

DeletedUser108

There is a plan for a co-op/account sitting system, it just has not been released yet.

DeletedUser486

Ah right, from what info I gleamed about the co op system seemed like Inno was limiting the amount of players on an account and possibly not including account sitting as a feature.

DeletedUser

thx a bunch crimsonblue for your speedy response i have just posted what you have said to my friend that gave me acc info we have stopped doing it we apologize for what happened. we will not be doing this again. thanks again crimsonblue. i appreciate your help :)

DeletedUser

Is there any idea on when the Co-op feature will be implemented?

DeletedUser

would love to know when acct sitting will be enabled. am full time fire and rescue and need to be able to have sitter to grow and win.