• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Acceptable Name Policy?

DeletedUser

Is there a policy for acceptable in-game names?

Some of the names used by some players on the world "Castel del Monte" [en3] are, at best, trollish. At worst they are an aggressive attempt to intimidate players with a certain family background pertaining to infamous events of the 20th century.

Is there an advised way to report names that are needlessly offensive, and therefore detract from the enjoyment of the game by other players?

DeletedUser486

You can file a support ticket under breach of rules for offensive or inappropriate language or even names and an in game mod will look into it.

DeletedUser

Nothing really gets done though. I report profanity in village names because my kids play, and I dont like them to see it. I've got one ticket open for over a week, nothing. If any mod is interested, its # 8889910...

DeletedUser430

ultrabad;n12709 said:
Nothing really gets done though. I report profanity in village names because my kids play, and I dont like them to see it. I've got one ticket open for over a week, nothing. If any mod is interested, its # 8889910...
Please e-mail here the player information ultrabad and I will let support aware of the issue.

DeletedUser923

Yes, we do have rules of this.
As we can't change the names at the moment, even when the case is done, the account will still be there under the same name.