• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

about Browser / right top corner building queue and recruitment queue

I don't know if anyone reported..

there is this boring buttons clashed on each other. I have to click very tiny corner to switch between building queue and recruitment queue... I hope it is understandable from the clips below.

1578557395018.png

1578557421130.png

DeletedUser4746

It has been reported in others servers as well.
What really bugs me is the fact that the fix is very simple and Inno should have solved it by now.
Meanwhile, all you can do is make a workaround with some css/js.

DeletedUser4714

Same, but only on desktop with bigger resolution

I used too play on pc but if be out too often So I switched to phone app and play on laptop only too choose a sector and designing forums and for gwen wheel etc(though it's available on phone app now).... I couldn't go back too laptop or pc browser now Id be all over the place! Lmao

DeletedUser4746

1. Add a bookmark in your browser.
2. In URL, put the code bellow:
JavaScript:
javascript:(function(){var d=document.getElementsByClassName("widget-interface-queue__wrapper"),e=document.getElementsByClassName("progress");d[1].style.marginTop=d[2].style.marginTop=e[0].style.marginTop=e[1].style.marginTop="30px";})()
3. Save the bookmark.
4. Everytime you enter the game, open the bookmark.

This should fix the problem.

Proper respect to @Rainier Wolfcastle.es who came up with the idea of adding it as a bookmark instead of editing the css via console.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4714

Such an easy fix, too bad it will probably take a couple months until they patch it in