• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A Whirlwind Tour of the AAoW forums

DeletedUser

Hi everyone! I was recently invited to join Academy Architects of War after ignoring two different Architects of War invitations and having them rescinded. The associated feeling of rejection from those little "invitation withdrawn" reports was starting to get me depressed, so I felt it was time to move on from TW and bite the bullet. I said YES YES to AAoW and eagerly went to peruse their forums.

The first thing you need to know is that AAoW is a very knowledgeable tribe, as evidenced by their "Tome of Knowledge" forum:

P0LZnW5.png

DeletedUser

Some of their posts made me think that perhaps AAoW was not terribly organized!! I'm sure that the GLU merger was just a glitch, though, It could not possible be the case that randomly merging with great big massive turtle players who don't know each other could possibly go wrong at all!! Also, why would you merge with people you believe to be despicable? Strange.

KnoVhPl.png

DeletedUser

There is also a nifty place to announce noble claims! It's the most active forum, after all, there are a lot of inactive players around the AAoW guys to "fight".

qLwRA2y.png

DeletedUser

So, after getting a good look around, I decided to announce myself and say HELLO FRIENDS to my new tribe:

3mzTtCt.png

DeletedUser

I also took time out of my valuable day to offer some friendly advice, gleaned from months of experience in TW:

I3DZKQH.png

DeletedUser

So, after making myself known to the rest of the tribe, they inexplicably decided to go in a different direction and removed me from their roster without so much as the courtesy of a warning. Wow, when we get spies in TW we have a "three strikes" infraction system. Spy on me once? Shame on you. Spy on me twice? Well, you get the gist.

Of course, I am not a very good spy. We do, on the other hand, have some pretty good spies in some pretty interesting other places. Much larger places. And in some places, we have lots of them. Lots and lots of recently acquired spies.And maybe soon, we can all share those forums too!

I hope you enjoyed your tour of the AAoW forums. I certainly enjoyed giving it. Please, no donations are necessary, but if you do feel that you would like to give something back, please Paypal some money to the leadership council of AoW, so that they can buy a clue.

DeletedUser

those level 21 barracks are probably cranking troops out huh?

DeletedUser145

If I were a member of AAW I'd be upset that you were divulging so much internal information about my tribe.

DeletedUser

TheWizEd;n21714 said:
If I were a member of AAW I'd be upset that you were divulging so much internal information about my tribe.

Really? Do you think that this thread was a mistake on my part?? I hope those guys are not mad at me.

DeletedUser

TheWizEd;n21714 said:

That is the whole reason of the post I would think. It would have been a real statement if it was from the main tribe not the small sister tribe though.
Regardless might breath some life in the forum.

DeletedUser

The lack of forum engagement has nothing to do with the players and everything to do with the forum mods. It's such a missed opportunity honestly it what made TW1 so much fun for so many. As for the main tribe...Turtlegod is busy attempting to recruit the world which we find pretty laughable and slightly pathetic. Why attack when you can just recruit everyone to the same team, sit around a defensive stack and sing kumbaya? Architects of War...more like Architects of Boredom.

In fact i've elected to refer to AOW as AOB from now on. So it is written and so shall it be done.

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n21716 said:
That is the whole reason of the post I would think. It would have been a real statement if it was from the main tribe not the small sister tribe though.

Don't spoil the surprise, man.

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n21716 said:

@ScienceReligion, Good to see more mods now:)
We do read forums, but some people don't like to spending time on it.
Only reason that i am replying here, because i like to talk:)

@Boomerman, I love you guys targeting me on the forum, because I reply.

Like I said, you can call me or my tribe whatever you want.
Well, TW merged with other tribes, so recruit the world can also apply to TW.
Also,only -K-,BBK and TAW are only tribe can make that statement.

I will not defend our tribe's name by just talking here.
Time will prove.

@Logroller

You are the best.
Your actions on AAW's forum, it will bring them more united than before.
I never have chance to see AAW's forum, and thanks for the information.
We will make sure our communication with our sister tribe will be very close.
Each tribe does take a lot of time to manage, and sometime it is stressful.
My goal is simple, to train new players and to fight together.
Winning the world is not my goal, my goal is having fun.
I spend more time on chatting instead of manage my villages LOL.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21731 said:
@ScienceReligion, Good to see more mods now:)
We do read forums, but some people don't like to spending time on it.
Only reason that i am replying here, because i like to talk:)

@Boomerman, I love you guys targeting me on the forum, because I reply.

Like I said, you can call me or my tribe whatever you want.
Well, TW merged with other tribes, so recruit the world can also apply to TW.
Also,only -K-,BBK and TAW are only tribe can make that statement.

I will not defend our tribe's name by just talking here.
Time will prove.

@Logroller

You are the best.
Your actions on AAW's forum, it will bring them more united than before.
I never have chance to see AAW's forum, and thanks for the information.
We will make sure our communication with our sister tribe will be very close.
Each tribe does take a lot of time to manage, and sometime it is stressful.
My goal is simple, to train new players and to fight together.
Winning the world is not my goal, my goal is having fun.
I spend more time on chatting instead of manage my villages LOL.

I'm glad I could help. Honestly, pointing out the vast incompetence of others is one of life's great pleasures. I'm sure your blustery claims that they will get organized and do better in the future are accurate.

do you think that your behavior is acceptable you got upset in TW and kicked everyone from the tribe, they just got there members back, now you commit treason on AAW, i can see you heading for a fall logroller

DeletedUser

ViNsTeR;n21826 said:
do you think that your behavior is acceptable you got upset in TW and kicked everyone from the tribe, they just got there members back, now you commit treason on AAW, i can see you heading for a fall logroller

I can see logroller caring much less than you imagine.