• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A Whirlwind Tour of the AAoW forums

DeletedUser

ViNsTeR;n21826 said:
do you think that your behavior is acceptable you got upset in TW and kicked everyone from the tribe, they just got there members back, now you commit treason on AAW, i can see you heading for a fall logroller
LOL, He is from Tw. It is just normal behavior

DeletedUser

Do tell us about Noble behavior Turtlegod! I look forward to an education on this matter so that I can bring your learned words to my TW heathens. Although I do understand the the AOB policy of nobling low level barbs, and then slowly building them into D stacks takes a LOT of your tribe's time, i'm hoping you could spare a few moments to enlighten those of us who actually conquer others and build offense in order to expand.

AOB - we don't want to fight we just want to grow in peace

DeletedUser

Boomerman;n21859 said:
Do tell us about Noble behavior Turtlegod! I look forward to an education on this matter so that I can bring your learned words to my TW heathens. Although I do understand the the AOB policy of nobling low level barbs, and then slowly building them into D stacks takes a LOT of your tribe's time, i'm hoping you could spare a few moments to enlighten those of us who actually conquer others and build offense in order to expand.

AOB - we don't want to fight we just want to grow in peace

You just made my day. I only nobled 3 barb in my whole game, due to war needed.
Let's simple to see your data now, because you always like to call us new things.

I random picked 3 villages and check what they were

The Twisted Taint 452|705 Barb
The Twisted Taint 452|705 Barb
The Supple Breast 453|706 Barb

Another thing, just let you know.
I received 20 mails from your tribe, they are ready for an invitation.
Due to the behavior of TW's leadership and the replies on the forum they see.
Good job for push your members away!

DeletedUser

Turtle I looked at your village history and I didn't even need to go past the first page of your first 10 villages... You realize eating up tribemates that are inactive is no better than nobling barbs right? Half of your first page captures are you nobling inactive GOW tribemates lmao. You have nothing to brag about, I'm willing to bet half of your bash points are from you clearing out troops of tribes that quit that didn't bother to remove their troops, and the other half is stacking up the few tribemates in your tribe that actually fight.

You and your tribe are garbage mate.

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n21870 said:
Turtle I looked at your village history and I didn't even need to go past the first page of your first 10 villages... You realize eating up tribemates that are inactive is no better than nobling barbs right? Half of your first page captures are you nobling inactive GOW tribemates lmao. You have nothing to brag about, I'm willing to bet half of your bash points are from you clearing out troops of tribes that quit that didn't bother to remove their troops, and the other half is stacking up the few tribemates in your tribe that actually fight.

You and your tribe are garbage mate.

LOL, please know the game first.
You don't get bashpoints when you support others.
I do stack my troops in tribemate's villages around 500k troops out there. 350k at home.

Btw you are right, I don't even have offensive troops. You have amazing achievements, bashpoints and good knowledge of this game.
Haha, forum is so fun

DeletedUser

Nothing to say about over 50% of your villages being your tribemates? I guess you're done, don't try to chirp people about barbarians when you're literally a trash can who takes in the inactive mess lol.

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n21879 said:
Nothing to say about over 50% of your villages being your tribemates? I guess you're done, don't try to chirp people about barbarians when you're literally a trash can who takes in the inactive mess lol.

Oh, Boomerman who the one tried to chirp people about barbarians.
Guess that you guys have another internal conflicts again.

Don't be mad bro. I am just trying to make forum more interested.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21886 said:
Oh, Boomerman who the one tried to chirp people about barbarians.
Guess that you guys have another internal conflicts again.

Don't be mad bro. I am just trying to make forum more interested.

You dodge more questions than a republican

WHY ARE YOU POINTING OUT BOOMERMAN'S 3 BARBARIAN VILLAGES WHEN OVER HALF OF YOUR VILLAGES ARE INTERNAL CLEANUP?

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n21921 said:
You dodge more questions than a republican

WHY ARE YOU POINTING OUT BOOMERMAN'S 3 BARBARIAN VILLAGES WHEN OVER HALF OF YOUR VILLAGES ARE INTERNAL CLEANUP?
don't really have to answer your question.
why am I point out? It is because he did what you are doing now.
Call us barb taker before check his own condition.
Also, same to you lol.
Btw, If you guys are that honorable , please contact our tribe to take your inactives.
All I can see that you guys calling people something before check your own condition. When there are problems, you guys chose to lie.
Anway, I can guarantee TW will break again.
Keep finding your 1000 ways to defend your status.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21924 said:
Call us barb taker before check his own condition.
Also, same to you lol.

Oh really?

Post all my villages that were Barbarian when I nobled them, or in-tribe captures.

I'll wait :)

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n21991 said:
Oh really?

Post all my villages that were Barbarian when I nobled them, or in-tribe captures.

I'll wait :)

I don't worry about your. You are just a talker not a threat.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22014 said:

Neither are you, given how things are going in the big "war". You should change the name of your war forum to "Losses"

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22014 said:

Lol? Please tell me what your definition of a threat is. From what I can see the only threat you've ever tried to face is the troops in your own tribemates villages.

DeletedUser

lol at barracks being capped at 21.
Glad I come here now.

DeletedUser2111

Another thing, just let you know.
I received 20 mails from your tribe, they are ready for an invitation.
Due to the behavior of TW's leadership and the replies on the forum they see.
Good job for push your members away!

I know Turtle is gone but I just would like to say one thing, those 20 members have all since been squashed by the true members of TW. Now this could be seen as rude but, for as fast most as those who moved over to AoW folded once the attacks started I am glad they decided to go join AoW. Now people in AoW who do read the forums will comment about our recent loss of graphix however losing one player to AoW does not level how many players we have leveled up to date.