• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A Tribalwars 2 server must be bugged

• Thread starter DeletedUser1104
  • Start date

DeletedUser1104

Recently the tw2 team posted this picture on facebook.
Gm252aE.png

Now, I think its pretty obvious what the problem is.. Andy01 is listed as being in first place. Anyone who knows andy knows this is impossible and thus must be a mistake...

So when will the servers be fixed?

DeletedUser2847

Its the biggest and most obvious bug i ever seen. I guess the list have turned upside down and he should be in bottom of it

DeletedUser3087

More to the point is who has villages that have 24k in points ?

DeletedUser3016

It's something that can only be done for testing purposes if you have admin access. I did a couple of my villages there before putting them back to what they were meant to be (this is a test server for the mods). Don't get excited guys, there isn't anything in there that makes it up to that because of the godliness of it.
Wait... I lied... It's airfields. This wouldn't be Tribal Wars, set in the Medieval area without a B2 bomber coming in and dropping a few 'real' nukes... Who needs a few fleshy men, when you can just drop a canister full of metal and radioactive material!

Why not using rotten animals/infected corpses instead ?? much more cheaper/environment friendly ... we seriously should get an additional HoO for this kind of stuffs/biological weapons ... it was a very important part of medieval warfare alongside with pegasus airfields ofc ...

DeletedUser3016

Why not using rotten animals/infected corpses instead ?? much more cheaper/environment friendly ... we seriously should get an additional HoO for this kind of stuffs/biological weapons ... it was a very important part of medieval warfare alongside with pegasus airfields ofc ...
Don't forget tomahawk missiles, crack commando units and flying submarines.