• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A map...

DeletedUser1013

I do have to agree...the tribes on this server are, for lack of a better phrase, dumpster fires. It's as if nobody has ever played this game before...

...and don't attack me, plaz. I'm only interested in points, of course.

DeletedUser

i was joking with the 50 players thing. would be interesting to see the spread of each player in the top 50 per tribe colour though.

DeletedUser1304

Any chance of someone making a new map to start the new year with. Top ten tribes,maybe top 20 players as well.

DeletedUser

we could make it by our own by tw2tools but we cant make it cuz tribe ranking bug... still not fixed, a month passed already i guess

DeletedUser

articbear2;n17716 said:
Any chance of someone making a new map to start the new year with. Top ten tribes,maybe top 20 players as well.

artic, if i knew what the top 10 tribes were, I could make a map ;)

DeletedUser

CES 8.5mil, W11 6.4mil, !AC 5.7mil, ODG 4.7mil, BAN 2.8mil. Should be the top five. Wish they would sort themselves out it's a pain making one atm.

Slicer W11

Edit: Although SGD might have more points than BAN, haven't tallied them yet.

DeletedUser

QGODBz2.png

DeletedUser430

Nice map! ODG and BAN looks to have the most favorable positions out of those.

DeletedUser1028

From a quick addition of our points it looks like SGD have about 4.1M points right now although i thought BANJI were a lot closer than that

DeletedUser

hmm that map's missing something. one sec

Edit: Fixed above map

DeletedUser1304

Nice map, looks good. I can see I've got a bit more time before it gets over populated on my side....lol

DeletedUser

Slicer, here's the last two days. Interesting how the world changes so slowly.

[video=youtube;4mCaeR3zmuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCaeR3zmuU[/video]

DeletedUser1028

This map doesnt look good for W11. Especially while -1- and AC conflicts remain limited. They have lost the top spot now and will loose second in the next couple of days too

DeletedUser

Losing it because you recruit anyone who can reply, does not show anything heh. Lets have a look at bash points... Or maybe you're too ashamed to do that?
Quality over quantity! :)

DeletedUser

LeCattez;n22588 said:
Losing it because you recruit anyone who can reply, does not show anything heh. Lets have a look at bash points... Or maybe you're too ashamed to do that?
Quality over quantity! :)

Whatever you need to tell yourself, as your tribe continues to crumble, and the sides close in all around you. :^)

DeletedUser

SchlomoGoldstein;n22590 said:
Whatever you need to tell yourself, as your tribe continues to crumble, and the sides close in all around you. :^)

Crumble? Enlighten me :)