• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A map...

DeletedUser1013

Dusting off the cobwebs.

vr6o36.png

DeletedUser1013

I can't guarantee I'll be quick with the responses, but if you have special requests let me know.

DeletedUser59

han-fei tzu, how you increase the size of the highlighted villages?

DeletedUser

bgmkd;n12426 said:
han-fei tzu, how you increase the size of the highlighted villages?

Probably using gimp, or photoshop, or some graphics editing tool with "color select, fuzz, fill, emboss, shadow"

DeletedUser

More like massacred. You think you can do one of these maps for World 2-bastille and post it there.

DeletedUser1013

Mattzey;n15243 said:
do a top 50 players map

I hope you realize how difficult that is. There aren't 50 colors distinctly different from each other, and trying to read any attempt at 50 different hues would be daunting indeed.

DeletedUser

Someone could do a top 50 player map and just use colors for each tribe they are in, but I doubt that would be a very helpful map. I know i'm not taking my time to do that though, I tried something similar recently and it took way more time and effort than it was worth.

DeletedUser

Sorry to burst everyones bubble on the BAN/B4N map and ruin what is possibly the only remotely interesting rumor on this thing at the moment, but aren't they sister tribes rather than warring?

Also, those new B4N villages aren't rimmed players, but instead appear to be a new cohort of recruits http://www.tw2stats.com/world/en3/alliance/1279/members. What is more interesting to know is if are just sweeping up new players, or whether that was an orchestrated startup between players that already know each other. Whatever is the case, BAN/B4N will be one of the only tribes other than my own which I will be watching with interest at the moment...

DeletedUser1013

Yes, to my knowledge they are aligned. That was the general point of my map: I wanted people to see how a well-clustered tribal alliance can still suck at warring. And I've been assisting in rimming some of them, so it can't all be strategic recruitment. I also know that quite a few have gone inactive, and that they are trying to snap up all idle villages before enemies do.

DeletedUser

….Well that’s thoroughly deflating news. Every other tribe I have come into contact on this server has been absolutely pants so I was kinda hoping these guys might be different. If they are as bad as everyone else then this server is going to die on it’s a$$ in no time.

I think I might start attacking Uvon70; at least I know I’ll be in for a bit of competition :D