• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A map...

b32ccde4bc094de4495d667de66dfc55

ODG has fallen and megers into LGY and W11. Lets see where they all end up

DeletedUser1028

W11 seems to be leaving the center and migrating to the south east which may be a good choice for them

DeletedUser

RenegadeXtreme;n23836 said:
Correction they stole members, they havent moved. At all.

Stole? They were asked politely and they didn't mind a new way of living :)

DeletedUser

I dont understand how else you would explain expanding in our area other than the verb "steal", as they were our members and were taken from us with no intent of returning. Stealing is the way I see it as taking without permission is exactly that. Its like this, I hold out a treat for your dog/cat/etc, and take him to my home and never give him back. I see no difference in this circumstance and analogy.

DeletedUser

RenegadeXtreme;n24084 said:
I dont understand how else you would explain expanding in our area other than the verb "steal", as they were our members and were taken from us with no intent of returning. Stealing is the way I see it as taking without permission is exactly that. Its like this, I hold out a treat for your dog/cat/etc, and take him to my home and never give him back. I see no difference in this circumstance and analogy.

You didn't "own" the players lol, they can decide for themselves. So it's hard to "steal" something that's not owned by anyone. There's no contract between you either. That's why I said that we asked them politely if they had any interest in our visions and they found that more interesting than what you had been offering :) They were more interested in an active group of strong players than a group of average players :p (Sure send me what you got for that comment hehe)

b19379a3f12782c789aef76974f25f9e

Some tribe movements since the last post W11 got a couple more...RES took in some FML refugees other fronts seems to be progressing some i guess :p

DeletedUser1028

Hmm Legacy is dying a little...
There best option could be a merger with alb and WST in the north, with only the active members. As i see activity is a big issue.
Maybe for southern Legacy players a merge with STA and a little player stealing attempt from W11 could be the only option they have left.
Besides this the map looks the same as it did when -1- was formed

DeletedUser

Topsport;n24474 said:
Hmm Legacy is dying a little...
There best option could be a merger with alb and WST in the north, with only the active members. As i see activity is a big issue.
Maybe for southern Legacy players a merge with STA and a little player stealing attempt from W11 could be the only option they have left.
Besides this the map looks the same as it did when -1- was formed

Not every tribe relies on merging to stick around ;)
Since the map shows them moving into alb turf I would say letting the tribe you're attacking merge into you isn't the best plan.
and it would also appear some STA members are joining LGY and LGY appears to be moving into STA territory as well.
Again I see that "player stealing" line from -1- members.
REZ is increasing in numbers I see the are doing some recruiting themselves, Or I suppose others would call it "player stealing" but let's not use that line on tribes who we aren't fighting right? ;)

All in all the map looks good :cool:

DeletedUser1594

MrCheezle;n24523 said:
Not every tribe relies on merging to stick around ;)
Since the map shows them moving into alb turf I would say letting the tribe you're attacking merge into you isn't the best plan.
and it would also appear some STA members are joining LGY and LGY appears to be moving into STA territory as well.
Again I see that "player stealing" line from -1- members.
REZ is increasing in numbers I see the are doing some recruiting themselves, Or I suppose others would call it "player stealing" but let's not use that line on tribes who we aren't fighting right? ;)

All in all the map looks good :cool:

You're right, REZ is messaging other tribes and extracting their top players...oh wait that's you guys that are doing it. All the tribe jumpers especially yourself because you are a recent one, lack integrity and fortitude. If you have a sack and there's nothing inside, can't really call yourself a man

DeletedUser

articbear2;n29614 said:
Hey Darteye. Could you make an up to date map.

The maps you're seeing are up to date - they auto-update. What you're asking for is a new comment on the map.

All there is to say essentially is that !IN have picked up a bunch of trash players from LGY because, apparently, having over 190 members wasn't enough and they decided they'd like to kill the game even more. I remember several of them not being good enough to get into W1N back in the day when quality control was actually a thing, so they've clearly jumped-ship to hide behind a big bad tribe where they won't lose any precious villages. Pathetic really.Since most (not all, I hasten to add) of the old W1N players I respected have quit out of sheer boredom by now I suspect few players in inactive objected to this either.

Has anyone in this game called Tribal WARS actually been beaten by a war, rather than recruitment? I feel like there are 196 players on this world who should really be playing Cities: Skylines instead of this.

DeletedUser1304

Thanks BadNeighbour, I wasn't sure if they were. I agree with you about it being very slow on tw2, this isn't like it was back on tw1. I loved it there, stayed 4 years there, I don't see that happening here. !IN took players from LGY that we've been attacking, according to tw1 that would be called taking in refugees and would result in attacks increasing, which they have...:)
The tribe limit really needs to be lowered to make it better and stop people from leaving due to boredom.

DeletedUser

articbear2;n29781 said:
The tribe limit really needs to be lowered to make it better and stop people from leaving due to boredom.

Couldn't agree more - the current tribe member limit is absolutely cancerous to this game. In TW1 where the limit was much lower people tried to get around it with family tribes, and were ridiculed for it. Perhaps I'll make a post elsewhere about it.

DeletedUser

Yep...in the origin there was no cap limit (member limit) in TribalWars1. It was 'invented' during World1 of TribalWars, because of a tribe called TW/TV who invented the mass recruitment (and had 3 subtribes).

DeletedUser1304

Does any one have any idea how many active players are left? My guess is around 200.