• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A few questions!

DeletedUser

Alright, well I have a few questions that I can't find an answer to neither by reading answers or the FAQ.

1. Will the 2 available worlds ever end? I mean I've read the endgame stuff on the FAQ, but it doesn't let us know if there's a way a world can end for good.

2. Can one remove himself from on of the worlds? Alnwick or Bastile?

3. Can a player own or control more than one kingdom/province? How?

4. How do I conquer a village and make it mine? - I know that's a newbie question, all I know that it has something to do with having noblemen and such, but I have no idea how it actually works and I haven't gotten to that point IG yet. An explanation would be appreciated.

That's all I can think of for now,. If anyone decides to answer one of my questions, or eventually all of them; thank you!

DeletedUser

Every village has a Loyalty to it's owner. It starts by being 100. To conquer someone's village, you need to lower it's loyaty to 0 (or below) by using a Nobleman. Nobleman is a unit like any other - you send it into attack like you do with Paladin for example. If the nobleman survives the attack, he lowers to loyalty from 20 to 35 percent (randomly + there is a weapon for paladin that makes it 35 to 45 or something like that), which means you usually have to attack four times (it can be three of five). If so send 2 noblemen at once, it's still only 20 to 35, so you need to actually send him several times or have several noblemen that you can send one after another.

Also, Loyalty goes up by 1 percent every hour, so if you only use one nobleman to attack 4 times, you can usually end up with having to send it five times instead of four.

When you conquer a village, it starts at loyalty of 25, so it takes just a little more than 3 days to gain full loyalty.

DeletedUser

1. A world usually ends when a single tribe owns majority of it in TW1, so I presume it is the case here as well.

2. I don't seem to locate the option for that, but I believe it will be added in future updates.

3. Yes you can, by simply conquering villages in other kingdoms/provinces, you will need to take precautions regarding faith though, such as having lvl 5 statue to get the paladin research which allows the paladin to attack other provinces with an army neglecting faith.

4. As mentioned by Goues, I just want to stress that sending more than 1 noble in the SAME attack will not stack the loyalty drop effect, if you send 1 noble or 100 nobles in the same attack, you will still only reduce the loyalty b 25-35 points, so you need to send the nobles in separate attacks to drop the loyalty.

DeletedUser

Thanks, both of you. That was useful, I have another question though. Say I finish a world and it ends, will that show up on my profile with some statistics or something? I don't see why worlds would end for good if there's no use in it.

Edit: And another question, are the 2 current worlds test servers or will everyone keep their progress til the end of the worlds?

DeletedUser

When the world ends, it means someone (some tribe) is the winner, so they get some prizes (crowns I believe) and they are ethernally written doen to the hall of fame.

DeletedUser

click the units button at the bottom (swords and shield) then click recall all units (the green arrow on the right hand side)

DeletedUser

Are the 2 current worlds test servers or will everyone keep their progress til the end of the worlds?

DeletedUser

i'm not sure how innogames will move from open beta to full launch, but i believe you will be keeping your progress, and the full launch will be implemented on all servers including some new ones that would open up