• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A.A recruiting

It'll make for an interesting world. They're far enough away that without noble trains they can't truly fight against each other. There a few weeks away from a true conflict. Depending on how diplomacy turns out. Perhaps they'll make alliances with one another I'm unfamiliar with either Cat or Blood so I'm not sure on their overall gameplay/stance of making friends

NAP's can be very fragile and if they are aggressive that could easily be a ploy to get some of your members to lower their guard around them

Wouldn't expect any information from you especially on the forums. I'm sure you've got all the bases covered for the NAP to maximise your coverage if it ends prematurely

Many tribes are currently going for NAPs even a few alliances are flying around or so my sources tell me. Many worlds is an outright slaughter fest when BP drops but this world looks almost like it'll be a mostly peaceful transition from protection period to open PvP. But a mass multi alliance war is likely to break out very near in the future.

Many tribes are currently going for NAPs even a few alliances are flying around or so my sources tell me. Many worlds is an outright slaughter fest when BP drops but this world looks almost like it'll be a mostly peaceful transition from protection period to open PvP. But a mass multi alliance war is likely to break out very near in the future.
Yup, and i am very interested to see who is going to join that mass alliance war.

Yup, i have some speculations for who the sides will be. I think that A.A would be the leaders on one side with some other tribes trying to rival them. I do know a couple of tribes that have alliances with A.A which makes me suspect that A.A will be the leaders of one of the alliances.

It's possible but it depends on the management of the smaller tribes. Although A.A is a certain rival between the bigger tribes the only way an alliance war could break out is if smaller tribes are organised enough to take part. Many smaller tribes just fall apart and end up jumping into the MRT's that emerge

Just passing through.
lol2.jpg

Go in and destroy discussions? Doesn't that fit more neatly into Thief of the Day since there it could symbolise where all the garbage Jhin spits out comes from?
How dare you insult my butthole. It's significantly cleaner, and it's never cheated.

It's also never been fuked before, Jhin can't say the same. I'd love to hear Peko's account on the time he catfished him. BRB

How dare you insult my butthole. It's significantly cleaner, and it's never cheated.

It's also never been fuked before, Jhin can't say the same. I'd love to hear Peko's account on the time he catfished him. BRB
Okay, so Jhin isn't just a cheater he is a litteral whore too. I never would've guessed that.

Well, to be a whore you must be wanted. Fairly certain he's never been wanted, it's why he vents and fumes so much on a Tribalwars forum and attempts to be condescending and superior. Fairly certain he's manic.