• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A.A recruiting

Please, do tell A.A to not recruit people who havn't raided at all. Like thanks for taking those people from my tribe but still, c'mon for being an "Elite team" you seem to recruit a lot of non-Elite players.

And on the topic of recruitment can someone please tell people in the top 3 tribes to start raiding, it IS really embarassing:
Anteckning 2020-02-19 215051.png

Black Out

Banned
Tru the founded hasn't looted much but they still have many players over the 100k mark + players who have way of the soldier achievement. Just because the founder may not be skilled or particularly active they're not exactly a push over tribe either.

Tru the founded hasn't looted much but they still have many players over the 100k mark + players who have way of the soldier achievement. Just because the founder may not be skilled or particularly active they're not exactly a push over tribe either.
I'm not saying they aren't good, i'm mostly just pointing out that they have in their bio "Elite team" and i'm just pointing at members who i wouldn't classify as that. And everyone should know that this thread isn't 100% serious.

Black Out

Banned
Yeah I know it ain't serious I've been through the thread a couple of times especially with the raving activity of recent days. Idk what he's doing in the tribe tbh I don't see him holding up to the standards of other members either but who knows maybe he's a restarter after BP ends, or maybe he just doesn't want to play.

Difficult to change who is in charge of a tribe since a leader can't be voted out he can just remain there indefinitely not a system I particularly agree with

Yeah I know it ain't serious I've been through the thread a couple of times especially with the raving activity of recent days. Idk what he's doing in the tribe tbh I don't see him holding up to the standards of other members either but who knows maybe he's a restarter after BP ends, or maybe he just doesn't want to play.

Difficult to change who is in charge of a tribe since a leader can't be voted out he can just remain there indefinitely not a system I particularly agree with
Yup it's hard changing a leader, i would like to thank A.A for recruiting a couple of our members, just a shame they spit one of them out.

Black Out

Banned
:O who did they recruit, the world sounds feudal already xD I haven't been playing at all just logging in to see how it progresses so haven't kept up to date on all the little details

:O who did they recruit, the world sounds feudal already xD I haven't been playing at all just logging in to see how it progresses so haven't kept up to date on all the little details
A player called bosstalk, he/she didn't at all raid. That's also the person i got that first image from

Black Out

Banned
He's in his own tribe now. Little one man army in the core of the world. After leaving I doubt he'll be let back into RIF