• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

80%

are u dumb the world is declared won and the crown prizes are already given out

Insult aside.. yeah I just noticed... they seem to have closed it as soon as u went over 80% and skipped the 10-15 day hold...

I don't think not noticing something immediately equates to dumb... but you know, your opinion

... and now we are back to no open domination worlds. Oh well time to take a short break or maybe a long one depending on what this next world will be.

Yeah sorry, we won...
World is done, I'm spunking my nukes - because I can't take them with me.
Well done @wraak for securing your corner of the world, where no-one could get to you.
Pity VIP weren't more offensive, I might have have more than 10 serious attacks to deal with.
500k HC gonna die without seeing any action - but at least my LC/MA will have a good death.

Really sad when you couldn't hold 80% for more then a couple hours. I have seen them take weeks and it get almost to 90% before they would end a world. Most know someone?

no one gives a shit this world was over in January and people were just playing out a pointless world that everyone with half a brain knew was over. when all people have to do to login for 10 minutes and send some nobles its pretty much done

you trying to even pretend you are remotely of any worth is really funny, when you just afk sit in a corner of a world playing PvE literally interacting with nothing while complaining about shit that no one cared about. get good before you open your mouth

atleast when thatsmyspot talk he actually knows something about the game and how to play it, unlike you, the most useless player ive seen all world in any tribe (and thats a tall order given people like warpig exist)

FYI - stating facts about what they have done on other worlds really isn't complaining. There is a vast difference on when and how worlds are closed and ended depending on the world. Since I gave up almost all my villages in the beginning of the world, I am not unhappy with how I did. Around top 50 in bash in all categories. For a player who joined VIP to help with defense, that is fine.

Unlike you I don't find it necessary to attack a player when they don't agree with me. Playing as long, probably longer then you have since I started on the first world. Have seen some great players come and go, some with pretty good skills. Hard to find these days, there are a few I put in that category. I would guess I know the game probably better then almost anyone. I don't play all offense like allot of players and don't use tons of crowns. I don't cheat like the majority do now. You don't know how many times I have heard "well everyone else is doing it" for justifying it. I also don't feel the need to bully or talk down to anyone who posts in the forum like quite a few of you. I like to think I have a little more class and would rather help people learn then try and bully them out of the game. Wouldn't it be nice to actually help the game grow and bring in and keep more players? I know kind of silly of me to think that way. Ken

FYI - stating facts about what they have done on other worlds really isn't complaining. There is a vast difference on when and how worlds are closed and ended depending on the world. Since I gave up almost all my villages in the beginning of the world, I am not unhappy with how I did. Around top 50 in bash in all categories. For a player who joined VIP to help with defense, that is fine.

Unlike you I don't find it necessary to attack a player when they don't agree with me. Playing as long, probably longer then you have since I started on the first world. Have seen some great players come and go, some with pretty good skills. Hard to find these days, there are a few I put in that category. I would guess I know the game probably better then almost anyone. I don't play all offense like allot of players and don't use tons of crowns. I don't cheat like the majority do now. You don't know how many times I have heard "well everyone else is doing it" for justifying it. I also don't feel the need to bully or talk down to anyone who posts in the forum like quite a few of you. I like to think I have a little more class and would rather help people learn then try and bully them out of the game. Wouldn't it be nice to actually help the game grow and bring in and keep more players? I know kind of silly of me to think that way. Ken
why are u whining in like 4 forum threads rn bro can u log off or summ god damn. world was obviousyl cancer lmfao

Actually only on three, but counting might not be your strong suit. Why do you attack everyone that doesn't post along your group's propaganda. Afraid someone might see through your bull? Are you afraid to actually debate points or issues? What did I state that wasn't the truth?

Last edited:
That got bitter fast!

Anyway.. just wanted to say congratulations. I was in OWN at the very start and got wiped out pretty early on!
Definitely humbled me!
Daulatabad was savage! Respect to all of those that stuck it out. GG

Mate it was a long oneeeeee
Glad to have a month or 2 off haha.
But thinking if coming back for the next Dom. Or one after...

Just hope inno do some lower member limit realms.

I mean not all have too be .. right... can still have ur 200limit realms but should have some 30 or 40 limit realms too ..
That would be interesting I'd like to play one of them ( take notes inno ) hehe

Just hope inno do some lower member limit realms.

I mean not all have too be .. right... can still have ur 200limit realms but should have some 30 or 40 limit realms too ..
That would be interesting I'd like to play one of them ( take notes inno ) hehe
Dutch server (pretty dead playerbase so doesn't really matter anyway) is testing out a max of 100 for their newest server, but I don't think any tribe even passes 40 members. I doubt they'll do the same thing here if it's truly a test like they are saying. At least you'll have to think twice if you can only take on 5 players per level for 6 of the levels after level 2.

LevelTribe Limit

Actually only on three, but counting might not be your strong suit. Why do you attack everyone that doesn't post along your group's propaganda. Afraid someone might see through your bull? Are you afraid to actually debate points or issues? What did I state that wasn't the truth?
XD? "my group" wasn't even on this world, really. titus and omni aren't in "my group" tho i do respect them as players. i'm just flaming u off cooldown cause u post dumb responses like this 1 bro

Why do you attack everyone? Make up facts and assumptions are all you post. Like I said what did I post here that isn't correct? I stated the percentage in the second post and even said it didn't really matter. The world was over. I stated that worlds closing/ending were not consistent, is that not true? I don't care about the crowns or anything else, is it wrong to want some consistency? It isn't really that important, but it is true. Why is pointing out your half-truths flaming off. Don't like people seeing the real you?

Why do you attack everyone? Make up facts and assumptions are all you post. Like I said what did I post here that isn't correct? I stated the percentage in the second post and even said it didn't really matter. The world was over. I stated that worlds closing/ending were not consistent, is that not true? I don't care about the crowns or anything else, is it wrong to want some consistency? It isn't really that important, but it is true. Why is pointing out your half-truths flaming off. Don't like people seeing the real you?
are u by chance angry? u seem angry! it's gonna be ok lil guy just hang in there

As the world draws closer to its end, there are a few things I would like to mention. If I was asked to play a tw2 world for just over a year, I would tell my premade to jog on. Alas, here we are...

Early days
I was originally in VIP as I knew the leadership and played against/with them in a few words but joined on the condition that if my premade (TNS) came to the world I would switch, I didn't initially join the tribe as I was planning to be a spy in THC as that would be more fun, but I nobled a barb from a player THC rimmed and refused to give my coop if I joined, so I got sent 4-5 THC nukes to my main. But eventually, my premade decided to hop on over, and thus, TNS entered the world.

The only option was north, the south was overrun by Teemoning and that random Brazilian tribe that left as fast as they entered, the west was VIP and the southeast was THC, the northeast was OWN and that was TNS's first target. As we were pushing west, VIP started moving up north fast, trying to cut us off and long discussions were had about borders and who owns what province. It wasn't long before OWN were removed, we had secured most of the north. A gif of the early days forming.

Later
TNS never wanted a merge, it only happened because THC planned a full world merge and had already started pulling players from VIP. If our east wasn't as weak as it was, with people going AFK for ~1 month, we'd have probably said fuck it and gone ahead with the 1v2. We promised players that it wouldn't be a merge to win as it was on en46 and we wanted to uphold that promise, that and our hatred for some VIP players was already brewing (CIASniper I'm looking at you with your 5 40k-40k-40k-30k-3k stacks). So, the only other option was to dust a level 43 tribe to level 1, join THC and continue the fight against VIP.

I agree with Thatsmyspot, botting has killed this game. If I could play either this world or ones where nobody was botting, I'd pick the latter in a heartbeat. Staying awake until 4-5am to complete your 15-hour op wasn't something many people were committed to but after it all lands, and everything went to plan, nothing beats that in this game. Completely removing someone from a province wiping 3-4m bash of def units, all while you secretly catted their church and smacked everything faithless. Ye, those were the days...

A few VIP honourable mentions and some not so honourable.

Thatsmyspot - An annoying prick (nh jk), put up a good fight and didn't want to budge an inch, always tried to recap, and was active for every op I threw at him. Dished some attacks back with success using serks. All in all, a solid player, and if TNS decides to ever come back to a world I'd offer you an invite,

Solo2000 - I don't think I've ever received an attack from Solo but the dude knows where to send his def (if it is his and not one of his coops ;p). Either way, a solid def player but would have liked to see more offensive play.

Warpigong - I honestly don't know how to phrase this, but considering the villas he had, he must have been the most useless I've ever seen someone, 0 offensive impact and only made def when he should have been the complete opposite. Your play was to be the backbone of VIP's offense, using nothing but tribe def and pumping 2-3 serk nukes a day. instead, you occasionally sent random wall breakers and nothing to follow up on, a very disappointing player.

Julius Caesar Bacco / Jackal9 - Average players I would say, possibly a bit better than your average if they're in a tribe of competent players but did nothing of significance.

Slimer - When you started to take villas up north, I was told to watch out as you were a decent player and go heavy on the crowns but you just couldn't get a decent foothold up here. I don't think it was at the fault of you and you would have put up a much better fight if you had 20-30 villas around. I think the most notable highlight between us, for me at least, was correctly predicting the barb in my backline where you would summon Gwen nobs and try to 35m one of my undefended backline villas.

CIASniper - You had the golden opportunity to be the biggest pain in the ass with the villas you had stacked in my backline but I think after 2-3 failed ops you gave up. You were probably the player that I had the most anxiety about just from the fact you could send 5 nukes with multiple trains to my undefended backline.

Warchief of the Horde - Delusional. Switched sides and gave me 1 day to prepare, had my backline constantly spied by VIP members coming up to the day he switched, then cried that I spied him 1 hour before the ceasefire ended. The truth is, I was ready to hit you with 30-40 nukes and 10 trains within a few hours and you realized that when you tried to offer me an extension on the ceasefire, one I refused and then removed you from this world. Blacklisted from any future tribes I have influence in. A highlight from that night here.

-Naxtune- - Vik, you lost all my respect when you asked everyone to noble barbs in our backline to prolong the world another few months.

Feel free to add your own stories, after such a long world and probably the last for a few if not most of us, it'll be interesting to see things from a different point of view.

You will play next DOM?

You will play next DOM?
Don't think so, most if not all my pre is quitting. This world was only appealing because it was one a lot of people came back for, there were names from previous worlds I wanted to fight again and a lot of faces that I knew.

Maybe we come back for this new game they're developing in a few years but who knows. With the 3.2k crowns I won, I'll probs mol the most central barb on the next world without playing and watch everyone fight for it... we'll see.

But if you don't see the most central barb molled in the core, maybe I'm hiding on a new account.

are u by chance angry? u seem angry! it's gonna be ok lil guy just hang in there

First I am whining, then agry? Why would I be angry? Just wondering why you are the way you are? Kind of pathetic really. I don't play for crowns or anyone's approval. I play for me.

Just looking forward for the crackdown on cheating, if it comes. Maybe it will be like a US world where about 1/4 the players got banned quite awhile ago. That would be hilarious.

First I am whining, then agry? Why would I be angry? Just wondering why you are the way you are? Kind of pathetic really. I don't play for crowns or anyone's approval. I play for me.

Just looking forward for the crackdown on cheating, if it comes. Maybe it will be like a US world where about 1/4 the players got banned quite awhile ago. That would be hilarious.
well i mean going from whining to angry doesnt rly seem that outlandish does it. i think ur mad