• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

80%

As the world draws closer to its end, there are a few things I would like to mention. If I was asked to play a tw2 world for just over a year, I would tell my premade to jog on. Alas, here we are...

Early days
I was originally in VIP as I knew the leadership and played against/with them in a few words but joined on the condition that if my premade (TNS) came to the world I would switch, I didn't initially join the tribe as I was planning to be a spy in THC as that would be more fun, but I nobled a barb from a player THC rimmed and refused to give my coop if I joined, so I got sent 4-5 THC nukes to my main. But eventually, my premade decided to hop on over, and thus, TNS entered the world.

The only option was north, the south was overrun by Teemoning and that random Brazilian tribe that left as fast as they entered, the west was VIP and the southeast was THC, the northeast was OWN and that was TNS's first target. As we were pushing west, VIP started moving up north fast, trying to cut us off and long discussions were had about borders and who owns what province. It wasn't long before OWN were removed, we had secured most of the north. A gif of the early days forming.

Later
TNS never wanted a merge, it only happened because THC planned a full world merge and had already started pulling players from VIP. If our east wasn't as weak as it was, with people going AFK for ~1 month, we'd have probably said fuck it and gone ahead with the 1v2. We promised players that it wouldn't be a merge to win as it was on en46 and we wanted to uphold that promise, that and our hatred for some VIP players was already brewing (CIASniper I'm looking at you with your 5 40k-40k-40k-30k-3k stacks). So, the only other option was to dust a level 43 tribe to level 1, join THC and continue the fight against VIP.

I agree with Thatsmyspot, botting has killed this game. If I could play either this world or ones where nobody was botting, I'd pick the latter in a heartbeat. Staying awake until 4-5am to complete your 15-hour op wasn't something many people were committed to but after it all lands, and everything went to plan, nothing beats that in this game. Completely removing someone from a province wiping 3-4m bash of def units, all while you secretly catted their church and smacked everything faithless. Ye, those were the days...

A few VIP honourable mentions and some not so honourable.

Thatsmyspot - An annoying prick (nh jk), put up a good fight and didn't want to budge an inch, always tried to recap, and was active for every op I threw at him. Dished some attacks back with success using serks. All in all, a solid player, and if TNS decides to ever come back to a world I'd offer you an invite,

Solo2000 - I don't think I've ever received an attack from Solo but the dude knows where to send his def (if it is his and not one of his coops ;p). Either way, a solid def player but would have liked to see more offensive play.

Warpigong - I honestly don't know how to phrase this, but considering the villas he had, he must have been the most useless I've ever seen someone, 0 offensive impact and only made def when he should have been the complete opposite. Your play was to be the backbone of VIP's offense, using nothing but tribe def and pumping 2-3 serk nukes a day. instead, you occasionally sent random wall breakers and nothing to follow up on, a very disappointing player.

Julius Caesar Bacco / Jackal9 - Average players I would say, possibly a bit better than your average if they're in a tribe of competent players but did nothing of significance.

Slimer - When you started to take villas up north, I was told to watch out as you were a decent player and go heavy on the crowns but you just couldn't get a decent foothold up here. I don't think it was at the fault of you and you would have put up a much better fight if you had 20-30 villas around. I think the most notable highlight between us, for me at least, was correctly predicting the barb in my backline where you would summon Gwen nobs and try to 35m one of my undefended backline villas.

CIASniper - You had the golden opportunity to be the biggest pain in the ass with the villas you had stacked in my backline but I think after 2-3 failed ops you gave up. You were probably the player that I had the most anxiety about just from the fact you could send 5 nukes with multiple trains to my undefended backline.

Warchief of the Horde - Delusional. Switched sides and gave me 1 day to prepare, had my backline constantly spied by VIP members coming up to the day he switched, then cried that I spied him 1 hour before the ceasefire ended. The truth is, I was ready to hit you with 30-40 nukes and 10 trains within a few hours and you realized that when you tried to offer me an extension on the ceasefire, one I refused and then removed you from this world. Blacklisted from any future tribes I have influence in. A highlight from that night here.

-Naxtune- - Vik, you lost all my respect when you asked everyone to noble barbs in our backline to prolong the world another few months.

Feel free to add your own stories, after such a long world and probably the last for a few if not most of us, it'll be interesting to see things from a different point of view.

Last edited:
They like to noble barbs, even when they're winning. Anything to win faster with the least amount of work put into it.

@wraak Yeah, we were just over 80% yesterday, I'm sure there are a couple of weeks left of this - but seems a lot of VIP have accepted defeat already, I mean you can keep taking villages for another 2-3 weeks but I don't think it will change the outcome.

@Baldr - for someone with one village your opinion is valued. Thanks :)
Taking barbs doesn't help us win faster - taking inactives is the easiest win.

Thatsmyspot - An annoying prick (nh jk), put up a good fight and didn't to budge an inch, always tried to recap, and was active for every op I threw at him. Dished some attacks back with success using serks. All in all, a solid player, and if TNS decides to ever come back

I appreciate the complementary remarks.

I aswell as my coop solo and mozo and others... tried my best with limited resources and
Tried to make a respectable.fight of it.
Did what I could some success, some heartache. And by the end tribe supports were pointless asking for due to activity.
So I relied on mainly my own resources and coops and a few actives for a bit of help. Plus I'm not a crowner unless absolute emergency... I'd rather spend the money on crack and prostitutes.

I'm wasn't in favour of the barb taking to prolong I'd have rather got down fighting to the death. Which for the most part I have. But i understand... beef between vip and tns leaders is what lead to this path.
But VIP was a good tribe started with good intentions. Everyone was all hands on deck... Biggest mistake tho was the proverbial too many cooks ..recruited way too any players afew who weren't experienced enough for the on slaught you get in the No1 tribe.
Slowly the problems came ... the with whole merger business... the problems started to accelerate... but I'm not a tribe hopper... i stuck with the group and declared I'd fight too the end . If enough teammates would too.

The big issue I have is with scripting and other rule breaking. Not just this realm, most realms right now, And I know its on multiple sides and tribes in multiple realms.
I only hope inno can really clamp down on it. Thus forcing everyone to play on a level playing field. There will always be those who try to get ahead and do it anyway. They should be punished when caught.
Then it's activity and experience the key factors rather than who has the best script to date . We can only all hope.

Learnt alot this realm, some realms are political... you get smarter and more knowledgeable
And knowledge is power...

After I few months away. For a much needed break for my brain...
But yeah
Wont be doing this kinda of situation again putting years on me lol...
Hopefully inno can
Bring us limited tribe numbers, with diplo win conditions if necessary.

Well see
Zzzzzz

Edit apologies for the grammar errors..predictive text on phone and I can't be arsed going back correcting them. Lul

Last edited:
The big issue I have is with scripting and other rule breaking. Not just this realm, most realms right now, And I know its on multiple sides and tribes in multiple realms.
Ah yes, the botting. Though tbh it was annoying when people openly talked about their bots and all that in the chats, and how the tribe had to put limits on how low point villages should be allowed to farm. But alas that seems to be the state of things.

I'd have honestly liked to have had a 3 way war...
Thas would have been interesting indeed.

But alas it wasn't to be this time

Aye the three way war would of been nice. It is nice to hear other peoples POV. There is alot of players this sever i gain respect towards and look forward to playing with or even against in the future. The whole merge aspect was a mess this sever and there was alot of screen shots Flying around. What was real and what was not idk. but what i do know is the TNS group is a good group of players and even know i bump head with titus early on this world. He keep his word and that goes along way in the future and for other worlds and alot respect towards you guys.

There was a time when even mentioning bots would cause your post to be deleted, your account banned and the thread locked or deleted.
My last account was banned from the forums for such chat.
Many people quit because they didn't see the point in playing - but Inno has done nothing because they are still making money.
If new users had any idea of the systematic abuse and the significant disadvantage they had - they would quit straight away I'm sure.
I think they should do something about it - but I don't think they ever will. This is my last world, please don't ask me to come join another!
Was fun for a while, early mid game is okay - was something to do while locked down and working from home...but I doubt I'll play again, so don't ask! :)

Solo has been a pain in my arse, but has my respect - regardless of how many co-op accounts he is using...it takes some time and effort.

I can't say i fully enjoyed this world .... think i skipped +4 months due to work ,damn you bat flu, but i enjoyed those months i played ... one of the reasons i always like to play/start solo is to play with different group of people each world ... i was very lucky to join a solid/great group of players this world so big thanks to TNS ... also thanks to the original group i joined O.S ... i may end up fighting most of you in OWN after O.S disbanded but i stayed loyal until the end ...
I would say this is my last world and i will never play this broken/full of cheaters game again no matter what ... but i already said that before ... at least twice ... and here i'm
ps : to my coop ... i played this game for a long long time but you are by far the most useless coop i have ever seen /had... hope you choke on your own shit ...

Well game over, and we are 79.86% atm - so much for having to be over 80% for days...
Thanks all, well played.
Hopefully the promise to detect/punish bots will help bring in new or at least sustain player base - but it might be too little too late.

I don't understand why THC didn't declare a few days ago when over 80% ... perhaps they were worried they might drop back under 80... and waited to get in the low 80's ? (82-83%)

Now it's below 80 again... I just here repelling about 70 thc nukes lol...
But on the flip side tbf. I failed to conquer one of arfur daleys vils... I planned it out exquisitely every nuke , in correct order, some coop pally nukes slipped in for max impact etc...
But he found 1000 extra trebs.. keeping his wall up the extra 3 or 4 levels... failed by 1 solitary nuke. Very annoying lol.

Whilst I'm joining the having afew realms off crew... .... and having a summerless tribal wars life... till early autumn maybe .
I will ... try ... my best to carry on fighting till the end. I'm just very stubborn lol

I don't understand why THC didn't declare a few days ago when over 80% ... perhaps they were worried they might drop back under 80... and waited to get in the low 80's ? (82-83%)

Now it's below 80 again... I just here repelling about 70 thc nukes lol...
But on the flip side tbf. I failed to conquer one of arfur daleys vils... I planned it out exquisitely every nuke , in correct order, some coop pally nukes slipped in for max impact etc...
But he found 1000 extra trebs.. keeping his wall up the extra 3 or 4 levels... failed by 1 solitary nuke. Very annoying lol.

Whilst I'm joining the having afew realms off crew... .... and having a summerless tribal wars life... till early autumn maybe .
I will ... try ... my best to carry on fighting till the end. I'm just very stubborn lol
we did, HOF is updated.

Really sad when you couldn't hold 80% for more then a couple hours. I have seen them take weeks and it get almost to 90% before they would end a world. Most know someone?

I hope the message about bots and cheating is true. It would be interesting to see the change in playing of some of the "above board" players that I know aren't even close to playing fair. Now let the forum message attacks begin.