• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

80%

• Thread starter DeletedUser2847
  • Start date

DeletedUser2847

TEN have gained 80% Can the winners please be announced. And the vote start to close the world

DeletedUser2847

Just announce the winners. So players that want to focus at other worlds can do that. If the turtles want to continue next 5 years at the realm so let them do so by just keeping the realm open

DeletedUser1201

I checked into things, the CoMA's are aware and are working on it. Please remain patient during this process. Thanks!

DeletedUser2847

It would be ok with some relevant information. You see we are some players that have played 5-6 realms earlier and we have experienced that this announcment takes 2 weeks-3 months. But the info we get is that its going to happend as soon as we gain 80%.

DeletedUser

While I don't have any secret information; it no longer takes as long as it used to a while back. I know it's frustrating but just be a bit more patient, the news will come soon.

DeletedUser1201

It would be ok with some relevant information. You see we are some players that have played 5-6 realms earlier and we have experienced that this announcement takes 2 weeks-3 months. But the info we get is that its going to happend as soon as we gain 80%.
I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused anyone. The moment I took notice of a tribe reaching the 80% limit, I notified the Game Team and CoMA's. From there, I was told that it was being handled and information would be released ASAP. That's the only information I've received thus far, but will continue to watch and should nothing be done soon.. I will make mention again for you.

DeletedUser2847

Still not any relevant info. I been told this so many times before. But i guess i have to do as i did last time. Sending a mail to innogames in germany With a copy to european consumer authoryties. You are not delivering the product You inform we are gong to get.

DeletedUser1201

Honestly, I am not sure what more information you would like to be given. No time frame has been passed down by the CoMAs at the moment, so all I can do is pass along that I have alerted them. I am not one of the CoMAs nor I am aware of the process in which they do when it comes to things like this, therefore it is out of not only my hands.. but the other Moderators, Game or Forum, as well. All we can do is pass along what information we are aware of and hope that a CoMA will pass along further information shortly afterwards.