• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

80% reached

DeletedUser3001

Im aware mods have already been notified in game about it however i am also aware it took 2-3 weeks before closing the world for new players once 70% was reached so im just posting it at as many places as possible so no one forgets to close the world :p

If you close the world before the end of next week we are prepared to let Hibakusha and Gutsman give the mod team a free of charge striptease! Dont see it as a bribe, view it as encouragement!

DeletedUser3016

Call it a lap dance and you may have a deal! We won't forget, but as always, some behind the scenes admin work shall be required. Remain patient, and get us that lap dance and all is good :D

DeletedUser2754

Bunny is already pimping us around... that was expected... hahaha

andy, you know the rules, you can look but
Although, I'm not sure you guys can handle my six pack though... Where was it? I know I left it somewhere...

DeletedUser

World Domination Event just started.. what does it exactly mean?

[edit] I see:

As soon as the Tribe Domination is activated, players will no longer be able to register on this realm. The existing players are now invited to fight it out and to dominate this realm. In order to dominate a realm, a Tribe has to own at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes. Once a Tribe dominates a realm, it will be closed and winners will be crowned in the following categories:
  • Rank (based on points)
  • Units defeated as attacker

Furthermore, every member of the dominating Tribe will get 200 Crowns each!

DeletedUser2754

I think the mods got really excited with your proposal bunny, I was told they normally take about 2 weeks to declare the winner after the 80% is achieved... They took one day after you pimping us out, lol!!!

DeletedUser3001

There is not sane man/woman who doenst get excited about the thought of you and gutsman grinding a pole together! Grease the right pockets and suddenly things start to happen!