• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

80% and the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3016

I would like to point out that 80% has been achieved by BAD in this world, and that the world can be processed for closing as of now.
I would like to congratulate my fellow tribe mates and say how much of a good world this has been overall. Been fun playing with you all, and I look forward to seeing you all in a future world!

DeletedUser1423

Great job everyone. Great job to NAN for putting up a great fight till the end!

DeletedUser3016

I'm actually happy for it to stay open a bit longer, however most people want it closed :p So long as the crowns are awarded for the win, it's all good with me :D

DeletedUser2847

The comunity have been given the information that when a tribe reach 70% domination begin. When a tribe reach 80% winners is announced and prizes is given. Why isnt the domination starting at 70% and why isnt winners announced at 80% ? I can understand that a realm isnt ended when a tribe reach 80% Innogames want to have a number of realms open. But i seriously cant understand why you dont start domination, announce the winners and give out prizes. A realm can stay open after this. If Innogames dont want to close realms when its actually is gtoing to happend i suggest you write something like this in the rules. "Domination starts when it fits Innogames/support, Winners are announced and prizes given out when it fits Innogames/support"

Last edited by a staff member: Mar 21, 2017

carrot70, Mar 20, 2017

This is a message i wrote when you didnt close Winterstein when a tribe reached 80%. I reapeat this message today in Valkenburg thread as it starts to be some days since BAD reached 80%. I cant see the winning criteria is changed to "When it fits Innogames/support" Either. When i look at stats about this realm it doesnt seems like you have managed to start domination at all at this realm.

So i have a question why dont you start domination, announce winners, give out prizes? Its the same situation at all realms when a tribe reach 80%

DeletedUser3730

Though the prizes have been awarded for Winterstein, the world has not been closed yet.

DeletedUser2847

The prizes is given out but it was done Long time after 80%

DeletedUser2866

Too Bad are now at 82.2% and still nothing has been declared.

DeletedUser2847

https://i.gyazo.com/15fbb3e8097a51cf431dd1de61e21e06.png

Another realm where a tribe reach 80%. Another realm where the anouncment of winners and giving out prizes is way to late. look at what you inform us about. "As soon as a tribe reach 80% winners will be declared, prizes given out and realm closed" Is this a joke? is it sombody not doing their job? is it technical issues? When i read "as soon" i understand that like its going to be done as soon as support is informed about it not several weeks later. This happends at all finished realms so you should might do something about it.......

DeletedUser3730

Only 82.2%..... I think on 23 NBS was pushing 87% before the win was announced and then world didn't actually close till yesterday

DeletedUser4323

The moderators don't close the worlds.

Hopefully the win will be officially declared and crowns given out. I'll try to find out when that will be.

Winterstein will close when the new world is due to open. Valkenburg will close when the world after that one is due to open. I'm not sure when that will be. I'll try to find out.

DeletedUser2847

Its ok that the realms stay open. Its declaring winners and giving out crowns that is important. Its not fun to play a dead realm where you have to play just to keep your rank.

DeletedUser4323

I hear you, carrot. I haven't been given an exact date as to when the winners will be declared, but it should be soon. Ugh. So not the answer I was hoping to give y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.