• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

70% reached

DeletedUser4951

so, i need to start working fast if TRT is going to win.

DeletedUser2635

It's funny, why do I still see the option to start anew on this world even though I never played on it before, isn't it supposed to block new players trying to start on this world? What a load of bull crap.

The world should be over 80% by now.
Its supposed to be close but oh well not that it changes much other than random tiny rim tribes popping up

DeletedUser2635

So there are basically only 3 worlds left, 1 of those isn't worth playing anymore, another one is in it's closing stages. Which leaves only EN41, last time I checked there were about 1,000 active/partially active players on that world. This game really has fallen low. Another thing, the only forum moderator we do have seems to not be there most of the time. I can't blame him though, I wouldn't do the job either even if I were paid.

DeletedUser4951

this is my first time playing a world during the end game time. will we be given a heads up in advance before the world ends? like when i log on after the goal is reached will there be a popup saying something like "this world will end in 7 days 20 hours 37 minutes and 22 seconds."? i would like it if this did happen. then the last week could be a free for all with everyone attacking each other for fun.

DeletedUser4932

So there are basically only 3 worlds left, 1 of those isn't worth playing anymore, another one is in it's closing stages. Which leaves only EN41, last time I checked there were about 1,000 active/partially active players on that world. This game really has fallen low. Another thing, the only forum moderator we do have seems to not be there most of the time. I can't blame him though, I wouldn't do the job either even if I were paid.
+1
Pretty much this.

DeletedUser486

You are not wrong

DeletedUser2635

this is my first time playing a world during the end game time. will we be given a heads up in advance before the world ends? like when i log on after the goal is reached will there be a popup saying something like "this world will end in 7 days 20 hours 37 minutes and 22 seconds."? i would like it if this did happen. then the last week could be a free for all with everyone attacking each other for fun.
Be happy if you get any notification at all. :)

DeletedUser4036

Have playing on other servers like de, beta, us and fr with friends this server helps faster for what I needed help with crowns issue for me. Other servers have went sometimes like 2 days before I get answer most here it tkes couple hours