70% Hit

I have one question to support. Why isnt this realm closed for new players? Do i need to take this discussion one more time? It is 3 days since we noticed you we reached 70% and new players is still logging in. Its the same bullshit every realm.

If you are using tw tools to work out your % that is apparently different to what inno use. On En23 it took to 76% on tw tools before they called domination.

If you are using tw tools to work out your % that is apparently different to what inno use. On En23 it took to 76% on tw tools before they called domination.
I belive innogames is using an abacus. Problem is that the village amount is to big to Fit into the abacus so it ends up in a mess. Absolutly every tool you can think about works better then the one innogames is using

andy01

Banned
I have my own spreadsheet and we are definitely at 73.55% as of 12pm on the 6th of April. This is the exact same spreadsheet I used as a moderator here to calculate figures for closing worlds and referring it to the Community Manager. Hopefully the new CM sees this and acts accordingly.