• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

70% Has been achieved

DeletedUser1423

ADD has hit 70% on this world. Please trigger endgame.

DeletedUser299

To the players of EN15 - you should be embarrassed by this. This isn't an achievement of any kind. You have one tribe who presumably has just merged and merged to this 70% position after only around 6 months of play. That isn't a win.

DeletedUser2942

I agree with dangerousdan,,,,any player from ADD tribe that says they have won this world ,you should be embarressed of your self,,,only reason you have got to 70 % in this world as you have 30 players playing 4-5 coop accounts at same time and you multi account play and as there are no rules against it and never will be,and now My Bad is hitting his chest we have come to 70% ,hahaha,are you like 10 years old or something,lol,,you will never beat nobody unless they are inactive,,please delete this world as it was just a joke ,,,ADD tribe after realizing that they will never beat SETO tribe there went to mass recruit and took OWO tribe and all bigger players they could find just so they reach the 70% and finish off this world,,,taking other tribes inactive players instead take the fight to us active ones,hahaha,you made my day ,i thing INNO should give you medals for outstanding play on this world,,lol,,,and just for record i am the leader of SETO tribe and i am not just talking shit or angry as this world is about to be wrapped up,,,honor players will remember leaders of ADD in EN15 and i wonder how many will follow your leadership in other world,,,they can say it here out loud,,,i can say that SETO players will join me in the new worlds,every single one,,,your tribe was and it is a joke,i am sorry,,many players will agree,,you are 5 times bigger than any tribe on en15 and you allow your players to use SABO and bring our villages to 51 points,,i am sorry,,only cowards and pussies use SABO,,real players will agree with me ,,,rubbish ones probably wont,,never mind ,,can i just finish of with well done to ADD tribe here for winning this world ,,you made history guys,who though such rubbish play can win you world,lol,i guess we all learn,haha,,i think you have Yoloo,King Darich,Ehcubed and maybe few more who are real players and i respect them and how they play,,rest of you should go and play Super Mario as in TW you are just a joke,haha,and INNO guys,forgot to say,i love you guys:)

DeletedUser3201

i can taste the bitterness.
devil you speak as though you are actually a good player, when the stats say otherwise. a quick glimpse at your conquer list, over 100 of your 118 villas were barbs and internals with a few oranges also... my mouth just got dry counting them lmao!! other members of SETO have actually taken the fight to us, a good leader leads by example..you have not.

stop tarring us with all the same brush ? you have no idea of how we all play except a handful of those that actually conquered you. you said we won via co-ops which is complete horseshit...in any case you yourself have used atleast 5 co-ops on this world and many of SETO do too...and use sabotage also.

ofcourse the mergers always stacked the odds in our favour, but we still had the same memberlimit as SETO. stop being a hyprocrite and accept defeat like a man and maybe learn from it ;) ADD win, all well within the rules.

DeletedUser3016

There was 1 merge, and then we just picked a couple of people up on the way, that was really early game, the other 9 tribes in the top 10 took it amongst themselves to declare a coalition against us because it did put us ahead. We still overcame. That is the end of the discussion really. Thought you were a little better than that though Devil. Always seemed so humble in conversation. Also to my knowledge, there is no abuse through coop within this tribe, only protecting villages that we are internalling, and if you think on the contrary, please use the support feature to address this to a mod that controls this world (Which is not myself, and nor do I ever find out that you did it, so no worries there.) as if there are, I would be more than happy for them to be removed from the world, or taught not to push/multi.
Honestly, devil and sweetpea, you guys are the only reason that SETO is still alive, and it's only through propaganda, however if you didn't just noble barbs, then maybe there would be some time in which you could have made a push. SETO has been the biggest, but easiest enemy that we have faced as a tribe. I understand a lot of your guys are learning the game, but it is pretty much simcity, and they are growing the villages ready for our guys to push on and take.

DeletedUser299

Andy how did you win a world in 6 months? Was there just very little competition then, if it wasn't achieved through mergers?

It seems very unusual. I think the top player has 300 villages or so? It just screams no competition from the outset to me?

DeletedUser1594

Andy how did you win a world in 6 months? Was there just very little competition then, if it wasn't achieved through mergers?

It seems very unusual. I think the top player has 300 villages or so? It just screams no competition from the outset to me?
i was with add very early on, once i saw the first merger with SUR, I left the world as I knew it wouldn't be but a few months for it to end. the world has essentially been over since the middle of january, reaching 70% and eventually 80 was just a formality

DeletedUser3016

That is pretty much the case. There was 1 merge, like 6 weeks in to the world, and then after that the 9 other tribes in the top 10 declared war, and decided to work together. That didn't go to plan and they just put up no resistance in the case of a typical MRT situation.
I can now count on a single hand the amount of players that have put up any resistance to myself, or the tribemates around them. Typically speaking, I have just managed to bombard a province to find a way in, get a foothold, and after 3-5 villages were taken, the player has quit. Then comes the obvious... Kill the faith, and clear them easy for the win. Also, this world is 8 months old now I believe? Not too much difference, but we literally are fighting a tribe of 10 men, and swallowing up inactives.
The only reason that they are holding on as long as they are as it is complete barb conquest. Though Devil states a few bits about ourselves, there has been no actual organized resistance to stop us. That would have probably made the world a little more fun, and a little longer also, but if you look at SETO and their top members most recent conquests, I am sure that will give you an idea of what has been going on with this world.

i was with add very early on, once i saw the first merger with SUR, I left the world as I knew it wouldn't be but a few months for it to end. the world has essentially been over since the middle of january, reaching 70% and eventually 80 was just a formality
The merge with ADD/SUR was still leaving us with less villages and points than the coalition that were against us, however they just didn't work together or do anything to retort it. They all just gave up. In the end, though it may seem big headed, the more skilled bunch of players won. Not against all odds, but there was definitely enough of a fight to bring to the table, should it have been decided to rally one.

DeletedUser1423

Hi Devil,

Since I have not spoken to you before I thought I would reply. Thanks for the message. I will answer some of your statements below. First I think you did a great job trying to organize your players. I would have merged all the other tribes into yours early on but I know a lot of the players had a lot of coops so could not join you like lord exo and Spred. However, Overall you did a nice job organizing your tribe.
Our tribe was named inactive on world 3 and we were the first tribe to win a world in TW2. We now will be the first tribe to win 2 worlds. Maybe we are bad players and just lucky...maybe not....It's just a game...we play to win and have fun. For the record we did one major merger and that was with SUR who were our allies from the start. We picked up a handful of OWO players but actually most have not participated much..but that's fine. I would guess that every world has some type of mergers and every tribe picks up players along the way. Didn't you guys?
Anyhow great job. I will agree the world was not as much fun. To many player would just quit once we moved into there area and it seemed our enemies were more interested in nobling barbs then attacking us.

Your Message:
I agree with dangerousdan,,,,any player from ADD tribe that says they have won this world ,you should be embarressed of your self,,,only reason you have got to 70 % in this world as you have 30 players playing 4-5 coop accounts at same time and you multi account play and as there are no rules against it and never will be,and now My Bad is hitting his chest we have come to 70% ,hahaha,are you like 10 years old or something,lol, Lol I said please trigger end game....if you think that is bragging and beating my chest I don't know what to tell you., Oh and I wish I was 10
you will never beat nobody unless they are inactive actually proper English is anybody...otherwise there would be nobody to beat...,

,please delete this world as it was just a joke ,,,ADD tribe after realizing that they will never beat SETO tribe there went to mass recruit and took OWO tribe and all bigger players they could find just so they reach the 70% and finish off this world,,,taking other tribes inactive players instead take the fight to us active ones,hahaha,you made my day , WOW this one confused me....mass recruit? who did we mass recruit..OWO was a very small tribe that we brought in a few players from...we had 1 major merger 6 weeks into the game..since then I have and most of us have only been fighting SETO.... i mean off the top of my head I remember killing or help killing,,,smallfry....Sir Moggy....Luther...Jung...just a few I remember...now sweatpea...

.i thing INNO should give you medals for outstanding play on this world,,lol,, We just get coins and our name on a honor roll...we won before so I know...but medals would be cool..

,and just for record i am the leader of SETO tribe and i am not just talking shit or angry as this world is about to be wrapped up,,,honor players will remember leaders of ADD in EN15 and i wonder how many will follow your leadership in other world,,, Well most did from world 3 to here...
they can say it here out loud,,,i can say that SETO players will join me in the new worlds,every single one,,,your tribe was and it is a joke,i am sorry,,many players will agree,,you are 5 times bigger than any tribe on en15 and you allow your players to use SABO and bring our villages to 51 points,,i am sorry,,only cowards and pussies use SABO,,real players will agree with me ,,,rubbish ones probably wont,,never mind ,,can i just finish of with well done to ADD tribe here for winning this world ,,you made history guys,who though such rubbish play can win you world,lol,i guess we all learn,haha,,i think you have Yoloo,King Darich,Ehcubed and maybe few more who are real players and i respect them and how they play,,rest of you should go and play Super Mario as in TW you are just a joke,haha,and INNO guys,forgot to say,i love you guys:) We dominate in Super Mario as well.......and that wasn't very nice....

My Bad....Having some fun...

DeletedUser2084

The merge with ADD/SUR was still leaving us with less villages and points than the coalition that were against us, however they just didn't work together or do anything to retort it. They all just gave up. In the end, though it may seem big headed, the more skilled bunch of players won. Not against all odds, but there was definitely enough of a fight to bring to the table, should it have been decided to rally one.

That's not true in the slightest and you know it. I think you guys were still 2x as big or maybe even 3x as big as all the tribes in the top 10 combined.

DeletedUser3016

That's not true in the slightest and you know it. I think you guys were still 2x as big or maybe even 3x as big as all the tribes in the top 10 combined.
That's not even close to true... The other way around maybe, but there was Roy, SETO, EMR, amongst a few others that were only a little smaller than ourselves, and combined across the board we were outnumbered probably 3:1, just we had better means of communication being in the same tribe, the other tribes were against us, but didn't communicate, and started nobling barbs only. Honestly EMR is one of the only tribes that put up a fight, but in your area you were outnumbered, across the map as a coalition you weren't.

DeletedUser2084

That's not even close to true... The other way around maybe, but there was Roy, SETO, EMR, amongst a few others that were only a little smaller than ourselves, and combined across the board we were outnumbered probably 3:1, just we had better means of communication being in the same tribe, the other tribes were against us, but didn't communicate, and started nobling barbs only. Honestly EMR is one of the only tribes that put up a fight, but in your area you were outnumbered, across the map as a coalition you weren't.

Roy/SETO weren't even 1/5th of EMRs size and EMR was 3x smaller than ADD when ADD/SUR merger happened.
If my rusty memory remembers correctly the leaderboard at the time of the merge looked like this:

ADD: ~10,000,000
EMR: ~5,000,000
SUR: ~4,000,000
OWN: ~1,000,000
SETO: ~1,000,000

Then a bunch of sub ~800k point tribes.

Considering ADD/SUR/OWN were basically part of the same tribe that put you guys at ~15m.

Once EMR folded you guys were by far the biggest with a combined total of ~20m.

Whereas this total world coalition was sub 5m. I remember writing about it somewhere in the En15 forum that even with EMR + coalition we were still 2x smaller than ADD.

Btw I'm talking about post merge, not ADD pre-merge.

DeletedUser3016

I don't really remember, but I am pretty sure that them details that you have pulled are nowhere close to the right level. I wish my mails were not deleted after a month as I did a full comparison in my old council thread for what we were up against, when we thought that we were going to be up against more of a challenge.

DeletedUser2084

I don't really remember, but I am pretty sure that them details that you have pulled are nowhere close to the right level. I wish my mails were not deleted after a month as I did a full comparison in my old council thread for what we were up against, when we thought that we were going to be up against more of a challenge.

Doesn't matter anyway I guess. Everyone knows this world will be one for the history books :)

DeletedUser299

It is disappointing when quitters cause things to fold up. I have to wonder whether the 200 player tribe limit is to blame for this. It is simply too high, and invites tribal quitting problems because you need too high a number of active players to sustain a tribe. All the active players end up in tribe 1 because there is room. I think the limit should be dropped significantly, probably to 50.

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, this world was fun until the merge, then once I saw the writing on the wall and that we were going to win I quit, I hate being on a world for months after the fact just for the formality of completing it.

DeletedUser1423

I think most of us will say the previous world was much more fun. The setup of this world and the proximity was just bad from the start. Also I do think its time they look at tribe numbers. 100 limit would be much better....and 50 would be a blast.

DeletedUser2185

I agree with the lowering of the tribe limit; this would get rid of a lot of un-needed CO-Oping.

DeletedUser2084

I don't know.. I don't think the size of the member list is what makes people go inactive nor do I think having a smaller memberlist will fix people having insane coops. Well I mean it will but not for the right reasons lol.