• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

☬ The Assassins ☬

DeletedUser3583

The Assassins are recruiting!
We now that they are already tribes carving their name on this world and I cannot tell you if they are good or bad tribes... but I can describe our tribe...
We, The Assassins are a second family for those who takes a oath. We take care of our members... protecting, helping and teaching them so they can become the elite of the elites. And the only thing we ask from all of you is loyalty, effort and respect so that the tribe can raise from the bottom and reach the unlimited!
Will you have the courage and the skills to embark on this rigorous adventure or you will be watching us to carving our names in the Hall of Fame?

DeletedUser3583

Observations: If you don´t play in the world San Servando and want to join us, please send me a PM (Private Message) and I will reply as soon as possible.
Corrections of some orthography mistakes: "know" instead of "now" (first line)

DeletedUser3583

I´m hereby to announce that our first assassin recruit is Skygarr
Welcome to the family...

DeletedUser3444

NcBDMA.jpg

"You have been called"

sounds very dramatic xD
Anyways, why would you even randomly invite players like that? You haven't even speak with him but you immediatly invite him :(

DeletedUser486

It's a copy+paste mail. "If you are an active...".
Literally all it took for an invite.

DeletedUser2616

So he sends you the message, but then tells you not to waste his time? gg

DeletedUser3583

It's a copy+paste mail. "If you are an active...".
Literally all it took for an invite.

I was trying to recruit new members so I decide who would stay and those who would leave the tribe so I could get a strong foundation, but it was too late in the game. So as you said those pm are all copy+paste invitations to join the tribe.

So he sends you the message, but then tells you not to waste his time? gg

If you send a invitation to someone to join a group you would
appreciate an answer right? At that time I needed to know who I could rely or not.

DeletedUser2616

Don't take this personally though (I'm an ass) But i tend to ignore messages like that myself. In order to recruit people, you also have to include what you can offer them.
Elaborate on how you can protect them and how you can teach them. Include past experience that you have, it's easy to say "join my tribe and we can win the world" but you have to assure people that you have what it takes. That's how you bring in good players, and those good players can give you a foundation to teach new players, and then you'll have a solid tribe

DeletedUser3583

Don't take this personally though (I'm an ass) But i tend to ignore messages like that myself. In order to recruit people, you also have to include what you can offer them.
Elaborate on how you can protect them and how you can teach them. Include past experience that you have, it's easy to say "join my tribe and we can win the world" but you have to assure people that you have what it takes. That's how you bring in good players, and those good players can give you a foundation to teach new players, and then you'll have a solid tribe

Now you answered well. Don´t try to embarrass other players like you tried to do (yes you are and ass). Apart from being from Portugal I don´t ever played in EN servers so I´m still learning to understand the different TW vocabulary that you guys use on your servers.
I´m not new in leadership, I´m in the TOP 1 tribe in PT servers and we win the most prestigious daily rewards on that server.
So now as I said you have given a good answer, one that I can use to make my game better. Thank you.

DeletedUser3583

This topic can be close. The tribe have been eliminated. Motive: It was created too late in the game.