• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Another one

Hello Elmerine, thank you for replying. There has been more than 20 people filing the same report on the same player with the proof support on this forum as well. I have received notification that Legolas and Solaris replied but there has not been anything done about the player up until now...
  2. Another one

Did all I can as a player merely 7 days into the game along with our tribe, but yeah that was a very eventful 7 days against a player 4 days into the game.
  3. Another one

Btw he was still in protection when he first attacked, so do with the information as you will.
  4. Another one

The guy have 11 nobles left. Meaning he have enough for 15 nobles, soo he would have minted more than 130 coins.
  5. Another one

Note after the nuke number 2 the player have this after I spied him:
  6. Another one

Here are the 3 nukes in sequence.
  7. Another one

Unfortunately even within 14 days the developer stated I cannot refund it. This is wrong correct? This is their response: Hello Weisslogia, We are sorry, but we can only issue refunds under certain circumstances. Depending on your payment method, we may or may not be able to issue a refund...
  8. Another one

Look at that, another bunch of resources coming out of nowhere again.
  9. Another one

Omg I did not even check that. How the hell does that even happen. He is also the top player in Grwych it seems.
  10. Another one

Okay I think this is solid evidence. I just spied him again and his warehouse is EMPTY now. He have a lv 8 market with the capacity of 8000 resources per run somewhere else. Do you think he can move 1.2 million resources WITH CROWNS that easily? All of this happens in the span of 65 minutes.
  11. Another one

His warehouse is already full with about 400k of each resource again.
  12. Another one

How does this even happen? He just lost 9 nobles, 19k axes, and did all this below 24 hours. I can understand tribe mates aiding him but this is beyond ludicrious can a dev do something about this?