• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. AnonSith

End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

Do it again ;)
  2. AnonSith

Oh wait ... I forgot ... you weren't in Poutine ... neither was Hurtllocker ... Guess you 2 losers just want to hop on my bus ;) Now I'm calling out Poutine.. and the 2 of you goofs. On a public forum that everyone can see. So either join the world and play against me to keep your pride ...
  3. AnonSith

*Best tribe of petty online bullying on EN. Only tribe talking trash on ALL of TW and TW2 that won't accept a challenge lool :'P Join EN88. Otherwise, enjoy your circle jerk
  4. AnonSith

Buddy .. you are the random lol. Stop talking to me. I'm calling out Poutine and you were either a noob on EN46 or weren't there. I don't know you .. and unless you want to come and put your game where your mouth is, you aren't getting a response from me. Didn't post the call out to talk to a...
  5. AnonSith

Sorry. I've been busy playing on EN88 ... unlike you cowards ;)
  6. AnonSith

Hope you aren't just a talker. See you all on EN88
  7. AnonSith

I'm on en87 .. what's your point? Come get some. Don't be scared homie EN88 ;)
  8. AnonSith

Hey Lambchopzz !! Remember me? In case you have forgotten .. Tzschocha (EN46) I'm back ... and I'm hungry for some Poutine !! See you on the new world .. if you dare ;) Veni Vidi Vici Sith