• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

ihihihi
  2. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Lol we all have real lifes to attend to i hope.
  3. General Discussion Dún Libhse

6 o clock u mean u check each other behinds, cracks? lol well obviously it can be like u say but admit u like me!!
  4. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

about the farming scripts that obviously was confessed,, Tribalwars 1 have an inbuilt protection that makes u have to click "im not a robot"... Basic protection since u can If is (i.e) = are u robot?
  5. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

lol they removed my profile picture. i will keep it more normal hehe
  6. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

Tw1 does not seem to have same problem with bots and cheats as tw2? a faulty source coude? well programmed bots these days act and appear human and i do not think PHP language can detect it, unfortunately... But engaged programmers can check logs for suspicious activity. CS uses a sort of...
  7. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

What u thinking there? a server run by fans? but collectively has the situation for glitches and or cheats improved or become worse in lets say the last 2 years?
  8. General Discussion Dún Libhse

it was a sacrifice to odin..
  9. General Discussion Dún Libhse

ᛖᚠᛖᚨᛏ ᚹᚺᚨᛚᛚ ᚠᛟᛚᛚᛟᚹ ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛖᚾᛊ ᚹᚨᚲᛖ
  10. General Discussion Dún Libhse

knew i could make u laugh :D
  11. General Discussion Dún Libhse

haha true i wonder why, cant be the actual target group for innogames or is it, Its not only me thats weird ah well i probably have some braindamage or something ;) i mean why not minecraft? Delusion of grandeur? xD
  12. General Discussion Dún Libhse

ldavinvi you are probably just jealous of my big mustache
  13. General Discussion Dún Libhse

and here comes the insults, peekabo *gives everyone a big hug*. Im only joking i have a strange sense of humour sometimes
  14. General Discussion Dún Libhse

forgot to mention THE REAL WAR that is being waged in all of your minds right now. WIsh i had a perfect screenshot of your perfect attacks your synapses.... THE REAL WAR always have IRL screenshots of REAL attacks in REAL LIFE....... Now watch how a humble warrior steps in... shit thought this...
  15. General Discussion Dún Libhse

yours sinscerely perelius.... u will se me in future haha we shall meat each other in other worlds but great work in dunz. Alot talk of cheating but who knows really, does it matter? only u know.... if not great work... im out cya around. me and my secret friend shall dominate frövuts and gwutz...
  16. General Discussion Dún Libhse

BIG SALUTE!
  17. General Discussion Dún Libhse

ahahahjs
  18. General Discussion Dún Libhse

what is the worst attack all of u sfu have made or did you forget you are perfect?
  19. General Discussion Dún Libhse

never laughed so much in my life reading the discussions...