• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

OH MY GOOOODDDDD :eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_O
  2. General Discussion Dún Libhse

I joined forum on 21th February pal, an easy info to reach. I can't be talking about you since around november.
  3. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Exactly, thats source of entertainment for most of us, but a (I guess Irish?) guy seems to be obsessed with forum :D
  4. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Well, no big surprise, idiots get the most attention
  5. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Answer me only when you make sense.
  6. General Discussion Dún Libhse

what the actual duck are you taking about? I don't use scripts since it's illegal. I would if it somehow becomes legal. You don't have rights to tell me you are superior when you can't even stand against me. I say I will beat you without cheat if you come to my realm. Dude says I don't even...
  7. General Discussion Dún Libhse

I won't see you around saying I'm the best player who doesn't use any cheats then. I am better than you without cheats.
  8. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Somehow I won't be surprised if he is already playing under another nick and has been forced to restart 3 times by some NPC rim players
  9. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Bro you are telling that you are better than everyone else without cheats, why dont you get into en83 to show everybody? Beat me, I can accept you then. For a decent player scripters shouldn't be a massive problem to deal with. And bug abusers are getting banned after you report them in this...
  10. General Discussion Eltz

they are arguing over last world
  11. A little question to you all

No please dont conquer his villages :D
  12. Multi-accounting

Nice, thank you man!
  13. Multi-accounting

Does anybody knows if someone is multi-accounting and I report his main account, does both of his account get banned or just the one I reported? My logic says both/all of them should be banned but not really familiar with the way how it runs in reality. Thanks already for answers
  14. A little question to you all

@SirMike1 BOOOOY DID YOU GET BANNED XD
  15. A little question to you all

all I see is a cheater clown :D :D :D :D :D Anyways, come and get it.
  16. A little question to you all

who are we? SirMike2?
  17. A little question to you all

Sorry for this :D:D:D:D:D
  18. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Bud, I'm sure you can find people to join your tribe. You don't need to open loads of new threads. Post in current ones
  19. A little question to you all

he was real silent after this dropped
  20. A little question to you all

I see, sucks