• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

also pretty funny everytime a known cheater whine about cheaters. PS. i didnt cheat and ended as nr one you cheated and is gone
  2. Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

i have ended rank 1 at 10-15 worlds withouth cheating. 7-8 at my national server and 5-6 at EN. i prefer worlds without scripts/coop abuse etc because i always ended up with double amount of villas compared to rank 2 before scripts got into this game. i promise you. Absolutly nobody is even...
  3. General Discussion Dún Libhse

1000 players, belive member limit in a tribe is 200 and have always been maximum 200 but the other 800 was might pushing the 200
  4. General Discussion Dún Libhse

its not legal to log into players accounts, but it was legal to disband the tribe as i remember it. it was pointed out in the rules somewhere if i remember it correct
  5. General Discussion Dún Libhse

LMFAO well your bragging about being a Commonwealth player/leader. everyone playing Tw2 from this time know very well who brought massiv cheating to Tw2. Your tribe actually got disbanded because of cheating. belive it is the one and only tribe manage to be so. When scripts got into this game...
  6. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Lets use similar logic as you do. Your Irish, in Ireland we have alots of sheeps. it have been some cases when irishmen had sex with sheeps. with your way of seeing it all Irishmen is sheep rapists. So you fuck sheeps. this is a simple fact if we look into it the way you do
  7. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

so when i didnt even participate in the thread your talking about im just like the ones who did(whatever actually was discussed in it, i have no clue because i didnt spendt time on it)? you have a realy fucked up way of thinking. you should realy get some mental help, your the one going to...
  8. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

you still write im a pedophile together with probably 50 others and i have actually not ever written anything in a thread your into. only at this forum. so your full of bullshit
  9. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

wondering whos breaking the law when he write people is pedophilles,
  10. General Discussion Dún Libhse

we just find it funny you said you would kick cheaters out of your tribe. seems like you cant be trusted?
  11. General Discussion Frías (EN84)

looking in the mirror?
  12. General Discussion Eltz

you say your a pro, but still rekt early game every world you play tw2, Do you see how pathetic you look when you open your mouth ps. i have won worlds against close to 100000 players. and i can put up some hall of fames to prove it, also unlike you
  13. Removal of Threads

lol. you realy have no idea what your talking about. i have been playing tw2 on and off from the beginning. i have played with and against every top player in this game. Your bragging about a fight against k-cal. well i didnt fight k-cal i just ran over him when i played against him at a few...
  14. A little question to you all

mod team are restricted looking into accounts because of GDPR
  15. Removal of Threads

i belive doc also have done ok before the glitch destroyed the game
  16. General Discussion Eltz

just watching your videos tells me your only capable of being nr 1 in failures, you have no clue what you are talking about
  17. Boycott the world

i dont want this to happend so you better fix it fast
  18. Boycott the world

this starts to look like a criminal act its not allowes to sell a product salesman know is broken. not to help the salesman either captc