• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Ihn Deban

tw2 wiki

Hello, I was Rush Sykes, former commanding general of the dead on arrival (doa) tribe. I remember that the leader was a woman, there were several good players. Do you want to play with me one last time ? but in a better organized tribe with more potential ? Att , Alex Hann
  2. Ihn Deban

Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Are you sure of your server level based on crowns and cheats? ... but playing tw2, you have no idea. Wait until you see me playing in a tribe from the beginning, I have a lot to offer you have a passion for the game ? You have studied the game, it has given you the opportunity to improve ? You...
  3. Ihn Deban

Looking for the best

Hi, I'm Hann. Very soon I will free the Dragon He was asleep for years haha
  4. Ihn Deban

Looking for the best

Here you will find players with money but no level :(
  5. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

That is my reason and my freedom to say out loud my high level I never used cheats, even disavowed links from scripts or stayed away from inappropriate people. I literally spend between 10 or 15 hours active in front of a computer and I do everything manually with my fingers and experience very...
  6. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

I have nothing to prove. Individually it is very difficult to overcome me, my hyperactivity added to my brutal experience but this is a team game, so I'm nobody, nor have I ever won anything I don't know who you're talking about, nor have I mentioned anyone you are misunderstanding
  7. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

I didn't say I'm special. I have discussed what anyone should know, but many do not The minimum number of rams in an offensive is 400 ram and a maximum of 3000 :cool: . I have come to see offensives of 20 k axes with 240 rams or 300 :oops: seen the seen , someday i will paint :rolleyes: my...
  8. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

It is the most basic of the basics, never ever show your best from the beginning, because then you have nothing more to give or teach The maximum adulteration of a town's production is +40 % ( with crowns ) Do you know the formula of the moral of this game ? :rolleyes: because I do, information...
  9. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

I just have to play and be in a competent tribe. I repeat, then judge me or fight me if you can, of course. what you have seen so far what is it? Have I only played in rookie tribes and shoot videos? Do you judge my level with them? do not make me laugh you have not seen anything, believe me...
  10. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

hello , For you to understand, it is a high level of play, mixed with knowledge of the game in its entirety in all its concepts, added to a hyperactivity only matched by a bot. With a bot , most of you are low / medium level players , without a bot you would be a noob . It's the bad habit of...
  11. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

The map is very colorful hehe :D A good or interesting war is foreseen in the future I see many mig 28 planes in the Southwest :rolleyes: You have to prepare the top gun planes :cool:
  12. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Eltz

13. Ihn Deban

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Exactly, smoking, listening to music and listening to the game, the game speaks to me The game tells me that it is 1 x speed If aggressive game, abuse of noobs for farm, crowns, and a good strategy could grow to 2x and surprise the world I'm not looking to win, I never looked for it, I evolve...
  14. Ihn Deban

You have seen me play, my war is not that of the others, without leaving a province, without moving, I make more points in casualties than the others If I play an advanced world with many towns....... Also, I'm not alone. Now I play in a group something that no one expects from a rebooter who...
  15. Ihn Deban

Is it based on playing alone or on tribes of inexperienced or unknown people and has it been easy to kill me? Wait till you see me play seriously, in a competent tribe You are right, maybe I will go to the German server first, I understand that there is a high level there. As in the Spanish...
  16. Ihn Deban

Say what you want, one day you will see a statistic with millions of points down from a Spanish player who was a rookie in an English world and there will be no English crowns or Spanish god to avoid it I always played with my hands tied, without putting my full potential into action. I never...
  17. Ihn Deban

Simply Spectacular ¡¡¡ I said it years ago and they laughed at me. one day they will see how not everything is the bot :oops: What would happen if you played without a bot? most of you wouldn't even know how to play I remember playing a world and they recruited me and made me a war leader...
  18. Ihn Deban

Hello, ¡¡ long live Spain ¡¡