• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. omnisciente

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Wow, Tribal's little businessman clown, Forbes man, leader of SFU (So F Useless). How quickly you have come to give your answer. No arguments, as expected. Don't worry, your parents have already told you not to get angry with games. Do not try it, there is no time for you, I speak with the truth...
  2. omnisciente

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum! The English, in addition to lousy players, are very funny. It really makes you happy to win worlds, it raises your ego. It's dark. Those lives must be very empty and your achievements non-existent. I came across these cases many times. I see that a little clown...
  3. omnisciente

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum! What you think matters little. Every Spaniard you have met you can call him daddy. There is no more time for you cheat lover. Don't waste your time my friend. You can't compete in farming level against hundreds of cheaters with their bots active, but don't...
  4. omnisciente

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum! I am Omniscient, the most well-known forum speaker in Spain. I generally use wonderful language to express myself. However, English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize if you detect any spelling or expression errors, I use a translator. A few weeks ago, I was...